Author Topic: If we had lost this one....  (Read 516 times)

If we had lost this one....
« on: February 06, 2016, 11:31:43 AM »

Offline DesertDweller

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 92
I was prepared to dump a lot of our woes on Jae Crowder, who had a terrible night, shooting 1-9. is he still ailing??? I know the other night they mentioned that something was wrong but he was going to give it a try.
kudos to the whole team including CBS for putting together a good game plan and everybody for executing.
I watch the Cav games a little different then other C's games whereas I like to watch to see exactly when LeBron is complaining and the first I remember is when he got the ball stolen from him on the sideline. it was a clean steal but yet he went ballistic, of course,  saying he was fouled. I guess we're all just going to have to learn to live with this "it's great to be the king" crap, but hopefully if these two teams meet in a seven game series it's played fair. I mean, let's face it, it's hard enough trying to beat these guys straight up without the officials helping them!!!
Good luck to our Celtics the rest of the way and thank God Danny didn't put any stock in the many "tanking" posts earlier on this board.

Re: If we had lost this one....
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 11:50:05 AM »

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
I was prepared to dump a lot of our woes on Jae Crowder, who had a terrible night, shooting 1-9. is he still ailing??? I know the other night they mentioned that something was wrong but he was going to give it a try.
kudos to the whole team including CBS for putting together a good game plan and everybody for executing.
I watch the Cav games a little different then other C's games whereas I like to watch to see exactly when LeBron is complaining and the first I remember is when he got the ball stolen from him on the sideline. it was a clean steal but yet he went ballistic, of course,  saying he was fouled. I guess we're all just going to have to learn to live with this "it's great to be the king" crap, but hopefully if these two teams meet in a seven game series it's played fair. I mean, let's face it, it's hard enough trying to beat these guys straight up without the officials helping them!!!
Good luck to our Celtics the rest of the way and thank God Danny didn't put any stock in the many "tanking" posts earlier on this board.

LeBron went ballistic on a non-call of a layup he made in the 4th. I was surprised (not really) he wasn't called for a tech on that one.  The refs definitely would have called one if they had been yelled at by a mere mortal.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 11:52:35 AM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
I'd be upset but still optimistic about our post-season shot.

Plus, I think CBS is a better coach than Lue.

If we met in the ECF's, of course CLE would be favorites. But it will be considerably closer than last year.

If we met in ECF and kept it close? We have a shot.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 09:54:12 AM »

Offline Al91

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
Jae is very much still ailing. He asked IT around halftime whether or not he should continue to play for the rest of the game, according to Jay King. Jae was extremely hobbled and limited by his injury but he didn't want to miss this game. I wish he would just take the next few games off until after AS break.
Long-form is far from dead, but please refrain from paragraph-laden posts! Who wants to read that?!

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 10:16:08 AM »

Online trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Jae is very much still ailing. He asked IT around halftime whether or not he should continue to play for the rest of the game, according to Jay King. Jae was extremely hobbled and limited by his injury but he didn't want to miss this game. I wish he would just take the next few games off until after AS break.

If true, i wonder isaiah's reply..
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.