Author Topic: Will this be enough to get Howard and Gallinari?  (Read 2784 times)

Re: Will this be enough to get Howard and Gallinari?
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2016, 11:40:06 AM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I'm not sure how a cost effective trade for Howard really makes sense.  He would either be the guy or he wouldn't.   Trading for Howard and Gallinai and keeping both nets picks and the players we have what does that do for us? What does that do for Houston? How does that fit as a team?  Howard is 30 years old. 

We could possibly keep one of the nets picks that way ultimately and maybe put a better core together around Howard, where we draft this year and he is a 3rd wheel or something, but this is what I'm talking about as far as thinking things through.  We'd have to have something set up to do that.  We have Isaiah here.  We'd be getting Gallinari.  It would have to all fit somehow.  Howard isn't going to come here to a mess of a team where we waste years of his career.  It would have to be a situation where our team is set up.

The more I think about it anyways it seems like Howard isn't the player he once was and isn't worth the hastle. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 06:57:55 PM by walker834 »