Author Topic: going back to zeller  (Read 1654 times)

Re: going back to zeller
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2016, 08:14:02 AM »

Offline CroCorvus

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
If we could sign him for like 16 mil for 4 yrs I would do it. He could be our back up center for the future. Good overall guy, great teammate, positive presence and very solid player. He's got that mid range, he's good around the basket, pretty quick for his size...only thing is his defense, if he could work on that I would be very pleased with him (under those terms).

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2016, 09:11:49 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Zeller has been a true professional.    I like that we can throw him out there and change the pace.

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2016, 09:15:07 AM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I think,  Lee was eating his minutes .  And Tyler also could find no rhythm with such low usage .

Then , I believe the low usage , played with his mind too,  he entered a funk , and without the coaches confidence and playing time to work it out.

Sitting Lee was basically Zellers salvation .     

And maybe the teams .

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2016, 09:29:10 AM »

Offline billysan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 178
I think we are really fortunate to have Zeller on our bench. He comes in and gives us quality situational minutes and what else can you ask for? Great attitude and hard worker that stays ready. He could stand to improve his defense and rebounding, but so can Kelly.

We wont have him next year and we will miss him. Some team desparate for size and looking to upgrade the bench will overpay him IMO. Not sure if Danny uses him in a trade unless part of a package for a high end player.

We could keep him if Danny finds himself looking at a really high price tag to match Sullingers RFA offer. That's about the only scenario I see because then we are hurting for proven bench players for size and depth.
"First fix their hearts" -Eizo Shimabuku

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2016, 10:23:47 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
We could keep him if Danny finds himself looking at a really high price tag to match Sullingers RFA offer

This is silly, I think Sullinger is rated like 44 -45 in RFA.   When he got hurt last year we played real well without him.  He is expendable.

We should let him go and spend our money on something better who can shoot, run stay in shape and defend.