Author Topic: so combining some ideas here.......  (Read 779 times)

so combining some ideas here.......
« on: January 27, 2016, 06:15:19 PM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983
what would the team look like if we traded for Hayward and Love but kept crowder and moved him to the 2?

Smart/crowder/hayward/love/KO

smart can guard best 1 or 2 and crowder can guard best 3 or 4 which leaves the center to be defended by KO or Love hahaha

But honestly think about the spacing for a slasher like IT with love/ko/and hayward all being decent shooters not to mention crowder has his moments?

Oh and I have no idea how we get Love and Hayward but someone had us getting Griffin and Hayward and it made some sense then i saw the "ainge loves Love" thread and thought bout a combo of hayward/love/KO......made me chuckle  ;D

Re: so combining some ideas here.......
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2016, 06:22:07 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
As an aside, why is there a need to "slide Crowder to the 2"? It's semantics really. Both players are wings and were they are penciled in has no barring as to how their game will translate. Crowder would get the tougher defensive assignment and Hayward would handle the ball a ton and be involved in a heavy dose of pnr with his ability to facilitate offense.

Re: so combining some ideas here.......
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2016, 06:26:05 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
if you'd rather those two, than any of the BKL picks, then maybe.

Sully, Rozier, Jonas, Turner + 2016 Dal first, 2016 Phil 2nd & 2018 BKL first...for Hayward

then

Lee, AB + 2016 BKL first....for Love