Author Topic: Why was my thread merged?  (Read 4129 times)

Why was my thread merged?
« on: January 26, 2016, 04:09:46 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
"Marcus doing work" merged with Chipotle and Ainge's favorite restaurant.  Marcus likes Chipotle too?

Re: Why was my thread merged?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 04:18:12 PM »

Offline KeepRondo

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 215
Hah.

If he does, he better keep eating whatever he has been there. Dude is ballin

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 04:27:03 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
I'm getting pretty hungry for Chipotle myself. I live in Worcester where Moe's is big here. I like Moe's better.

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 04:32:57 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • What a Pub Should Be
I'm getting pretty hungry for Chipotle myself. I live in Worcester where Moe's is big here. I like Moe's better.

Wasn't the one who merged it but guessing that someone felt it was too similar to another thread or not deemed enough to be its own.  I wouldn't take it personally, though.

Was born in the Woo.  Grew up in the area.  Still can't tell you a decent place to get a burrito there, though.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 04:55:22 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Was born in the Woo.  Grew up in the area.  Still can't tell you a decent place to get a burrito there, though.
I went to school in Worcester, and I still don't know whether life exists outside of the "Uncle Sam's - China Lantern - Mahoney's" triangle :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 04:58:56 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be
I went to school in Worcester, and I still don't know whether life exists outside of the "Uncle Sam's - China Lantern - Mahoney's" triangle :P

Clark?

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
That's a really bad area lol.  I grew up in Western MA  but moved out here for work.  I live in the elm park highland wpi area. It's nice enough. Worcester isn't that bad.  Has some really good restaurants actually.   Chipotle is here. I go to Moe's because it's closer and the burritos are bigger.  There are  a couple other decent buritto shops here.  Tortilla Sams wasn't awful and Sol of Mexico isn't bad either.

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2016, 05:10:06 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

Clark?
Yup. You really don't want to venture too far off of campus on foot. I taught a bit at Worcester State and Assumption, those parts of town seemed much better. Haven't spent enough time around WPI to know the area.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2016, 05:12:54 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • What a Pub Should Be

Clark?
Yup. You really don't want to venture too far off of campus on foot. I taught a bit at Worcester State and Assumption, those parts of town seemed much better. Haven't spent enough time around WPI to know the area.

Area around WPI is fine.  My family's restaurant was on Grove Street.   A little riff raff here & there but rather subdued compared to other areas of the city. 

Assumption couldn't be in a nicer area. 

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2016, 05:58:26 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Ha. A mod must have merged the wrong thread, I'm guessing.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2016, 06:19:09 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Oops
That was me. There were two Chipotle threads.
I was using teeny tablet buttons and my sausage fingers must have hit the wrong one.

Or perhaps the mere thought of chipote got me delirious.

Sorry!
Yup