Author Topic: Trade Idea- Bring back Joe Jesus  (Read 2041 times)

Re: Trade Idea- Bring back Joe Jesus
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 12:01:57 PM »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
Would anyone be willing to trade David lee and Jonas Jerebko for Joe Johnson and Thomas Robinson. It's really a swap for David lee who is out of our rotation for some needed help on the wing. Joe Johnson can come off the bench behind Jae to help our scoring at the 3 and he is a closer i love the way he can take over a game. I'm not saying this is a must do trade that increase our championship hopes this year but just an idea to get some use out of a player to bring in the rotation instead of sitting on the bench and we get a little try out from Thomas Robinson. This trade works on the trade machine..

This does not work on realgm.com trade checker.  I would do Lee, Zeller, and Turner for JJ.  This clears up our front court a little for maybe a Mickey sighting or two or three and it removes ET to free up those minutes for Smart.  I really want to keep Jerebko.  I am weird, I know.  Jonas is a tremendous rebounder for his lean build and a very good defender that can defend multiple positions.

http://basketball.realgm.com/tradechecker/saved_trade/6653690

Thoughts?

Smitty77