Author Topic: 30 years from now Patriots Hall of Fame will be better than actual hall of fame.  (Read 7735 times)

Offline Moranis

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 847
Go through the stats of the Super Bowl wins of the Pats. Look at all the Pro Bowlers.

The Eagles had McNabb having the best year of his career. Two Pro Bowl tackles. Prime TO. Pro Bowler Brian Westbrook.

4 sacks. 3 interceptions.
You mean the prime TO that missed the entire playoffs (except the Superbowl) with a leg injury.  And it was Donovan McNabb a career 59% passer who finished at only 2 to 1 in TD's to INT's and who barely had a top 10 offense on the season.  That the Patriots

You aren't helping your nonsensical argument, you are only making it worse. 
Mock Deadline - Hornets - Current Roster
PG - Teague, Rubio, MCW, Stone
SG - Monk, Lamb, Muhammad
SF - Wiggins, Sefolosha, Bacon
PF - Kaminsky, Faried, O'Bryant
C - Howard, Bradley

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -27916
  • 33,333 posts and counting . . .
Brady is magnificent, but he’s come up short in 10 of the 16 times he’s competed, with this year TBD.  His teams lose in the playoffs more than they win a title, which is true of just about everybody other than Bill Russell.

Against a team of, say, 41 of the top 45 players of all-time, they get crushed.

Once a CrotoNat, always a CrotoNat.  CelticsBlog Draft Champions, 2009 & 2012;
DKC Draft 2015 Champions and beyond...

Offline Ilikesports17

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 792
Go through the stats of the Super Bowl wins of the Pats. Look at all the Pro Bowlers.

The Eagles had McNabb having the best year of his career. Two Pro Bowl tackles. Prime TO. Pro Bowler Brian Westbrook.

You mean the prime TO that missed the entire playoffs (except the Superbowl) with a leg injury.  And it was Donovan McNabb a career 59% passer who finished at only 2 to 1 in TD's to INT's and who barely had a top 10 offense on the season.  That the Patriots

"leg injury" honestly sells it short. He had a broken leg and ligament damage and still was the most impressive player on the field in my estimation.

That was one of the most impressive individual performances I'd ever seen.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

Offline eja117

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1173

Sure. Because the Pats have never done well when injured.  The Pats never have injuries.

TO got 122 yards in that game. I think he was ok

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 158
I would argue the Patriots run has been with the least amount of HoF type players on it than any dynasty ever. So I disagree, but I do see your point of some of the talent they have had over the past almost 20 years!

Time to add #6 baby!

Also add IMO TB12 is the greatest winner ever of any sport!

Offline KGs Knee

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1094
I would argue the Patriots run has been with the least amount of HoF type players on it than any dynasty ever. So I disagree, but I do see your point of some of the talent they have had over the past almost 20 years!

Time to add #6 baby!

Yikes...

Of all the places I thought I'd never have to read such lunacy, it would be CelticsBlog.

You have heard of Bill Russell, right?  You know, the guy with more rings than fingers.

Offline Moranis

• Global Moderator
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 847

Sure. Because the Pats have never done well when injured.  The Pats never have injuries.

TO got 122 yards in that game. I think he was ok
TO was far from ok. He is just thay good, but imagine if he was 100%
Mock Deadline - Hornets - Current Roster
PG - Teague, Rubio, MCW, Stone
SG - Monk, Lamb, Muhammad
SF - Wiggins, Sefolosha, Bacon
PF - Kaminsky, Faried, O'Bryant
C - Howard, Bradley

Offline Rondo2287

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 815

Time to add #6 baby!

Brady, is winning in the NFL, the hardest league to have a dynasty.  Russell won in an NBA which was significantly less inclined to prevent dynasty’s

Yikes...

Of all the places I thought I'd never have to read such lunacy, it would be CelticsBlog.

You have heard of Bill Russell, right?  You know, the guy with more rings than fingers.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16