Author Topic: Celtics (21-19) at Wizards (19-19) Game #41 1/16/16  (Read 30920 times)

Re: Celtics (21-19) at Wizards (19-19) Game #41 1/16/16
« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2016, 12:56:49 AM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
You guys are overreacting about the refs.

Another great game from crowder.  Smart played pretty decent as well.  Nice game.
-_- Crowder got a undeserved technical, Smart got a undeserved blocking foul, Crowder got hit and the face and it wasn't called. -_-
It happens. 

Nice win.
I usually like your posts but **** off
No.  Whining about the refs is incredibly lame.  It goes both ways.  Fans only ever see the perceived "bad calls" that go against their team and ignore all the equally bad calls that support their team. And I think the whole thing is a tad ridiculous... The conspiracy theories and whatnot. 

Boston pulled out a nice win.  Love seeing crowder keep this level of play going.

You don't sound like a fun person to be around.
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2016, 08:31:19 AM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280

Another great game from crowder.  Smart played pretty decent as well.  Nice game.
-_- Crowder got a undeserved technical, Smart got a undeserved blocking foul, Crowder got hit and the face and it wasn't called. -_-
It happens. 

Nice win.
No.  Whining about the refs is incredibly lame.  It goes both ways.  Fans only ever see the perceived "bad calls" that go against their team and ignore all the equally bad calls that support their team. And I think the whole thing is a tad ridiculous... The conspiracy theories and whatnot. 

Boston pulled out a nice win.  Love seeing crowder keep this level of play going.

Refs aren't always going to get every call right we see on replays they miss it a lot. But the series of calls at the end was horrible.

The missing the assistant coach taunting Crowder but catching Crowder replying back(which I think was poor judgement on his part) was questionable. The foul on Amir should have been two and the ball, could have been reviewed, but they didn't. Smarts lock up with Temple, when Temple had Smart pinned. Smart playing perfect D on Wall, who was out of control,which ended up causing Smart not to play good D at the end and Wall almost got the game tying lay up in result.

You think the fans are just seeing things are a bit ridiculous when Stevens him self asked the refs if they were shaving points at on point. Which should have been a T, but that T would have been reviewed, and so would have been the game.

I get there are bad calls on both sides, even when the C's get away with one, or the other team gets called for one I say , "oh they just got lucky". But when the coach, who doesn't say some thing unless he means it, and it starts to change the out come of the game, we get to complain. I like to see cleaner games, and if some one never complains the bad just gets worse.   

« Reply #392 on: January 17, 2016, 09:27:58 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Whitman is a dirty son  piece of work .

NBA needs to fine him ....he has no business messing with the other teams players ....what a slime ball.

NBA has any nads , they 'll fine him good

« Reply #393 on: January 17, 2016, 09:37:38 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294

It happens. 

Nice win.

Noone is forcing you to be here.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #394 on: January 17, 2016, 11:07:33 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja

It happens. 

Nice win.

Noone is forcing you to be here.
and if we extend your logic to your reply, the previous poster's reply could be the same, no?

we are here and part of our experience, like it or not, is a certain level of friction. both you and i author a number of such posts, so i am not sure of why you responded this way. but so be it.

in any event, though it is the day after, this was a wonderful game to watch as a celtics fan.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #395 on: January 17, 2016, 11:25:15 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
You think the fans are just seeing things are a bit ridiculous when Stevens him self asked the refs if they were shaving points at on point. Which should have been a T, but that T would have been reviewed, and so would have been the game.

Cutting out the rest of this, but when did Stevens ask the refs if they were shaving points?  That's a pretty serious statement to throw out there, and I haven't heard anything about it.