Author Topic: Dreams  (Read 1260 times)

Dreams
« on: December 29, 2015, 10:10:22 PM »

Offline littleteapot

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 93
What are the craziest dreams you've ever had? Have you noticed your dreams reflecting your life - do you dream about specific people, do your dreams have symbolism, have you noticed changes in your dreams as you age?

Inspiration for this: A few nights ago, I was falling asleep and started dreaming that I was driving while still having conscious thoughts. 5 seconds into the dream someone ran in front of my car, and I bolted awake.

In a lot of my dreams when I was younger involved specific people I knew, they were all very scary and I was always powerless. Most of my dreams now (I'm in my 20s) involve fictional people and I'm always running around trying to solve a million problems that eventually overwhelm me. I think this reflects how I have more control over my life but also more responsibility.
How do you feel about websites where people with similar interests share their opinions?
I'm forum!

Re: Dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 10:19:11 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

I'm somewhat of a dream master. The key to Lucid dreaming is telling yourself you intend to control your dream before you go to sleep.

In one dream I was holding a gun to Arnold Schwarzenegger and telling him what to do.

In another dream I got to literally jump into any reality I wanted to in a "control room" that would allow me to jump in and out of any reality I chose.

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 10:33:57 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
I have a book called "10,000 dreams interpreted" it's good for those who want to know about their dreams possible meaning. Of course it is also lays out that not all dreams are meaningful.

Now I think the weirdest dreams for me are 2 types.
1. Body possession dreams, where I control other people and see myself is weird. Example: I'm talking to my boss and he is giving me a hard time. I take control of him and just agree to myself then return to my body. He then walks away lol

2. Resurrection dreams, someone kills me but I will myself back to life. Example: I'm at a house party someone pulls a gun and shoots at a person. I get shot in the head by accident then die on the floor. I then will my blown skull back together, get up and attack the shooter in anger.

Best have to be other world dreams. Example: being on a water type world but being able to breath it's water and walk on its ocean floors with no gear.

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 11:11:48 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
I dream, therefore you are.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva