Author Topic: Report: Peyton Manning Linked To High-Profile Steroid Ring  (Read 7714 times)

Report: Peyton Manning Linked To High-Profile Steroid Ring
« on: December 27, 2015, 11:24:43 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2158
An Al Jazeera report will claim that the Guyer Clinic in Indianapolis supplied Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and several other high-profile pro athletes with performance enhancing drugs.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/27/report-peyton-manning-linked-to-high-profile-steroid-ring-video/#ixzz3vaPKqYxw

People don't realize that Al Jazeera is one of the more credible news agencies out there. The fact is, the pharmacist, Sly, was confirmed to have worked at Guyer Institute, and P. Manning was a confirmed patient. There is no fire here, but there is definitely smoke. I bet an objective person would review the facts of the Brady allegations vs. the Manning allegations and concede that there is actually more evidence against Manning.
The only color that matters is GREEN

Re: Report: Peyton Manning Linked To High-Profile Steroid Ring
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 12:13:35 AM »

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
My advice to Peyton: Keep that cell phone in tact.

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 12:48:16 AM »

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 419
Honestly, if it's just for injury recovery I honestly don't care.  This is pretty weak evidence on its own, too.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 12:54:53 AM »

Offline BDeCosta26

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 232
It's really early yet, but there's deff some smoke here. If the NFL is gonna spend millions of dollars and a whole off-season on DeflateGate, you'd have to imagine they'll spare no expense on this Manning accusation right? Integrity of the game after all....

And yes, I've noticed quite a few Americans seem to think Al-Jazeera is some kind of radical Islamic propaganda machine but it's infact one of the world's most respected and credible journalism outfits.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 01:33:43 AM »

Offline GratefulCs

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 496
  • Salmon and Mashed Potatoes
Whoah doctor

The nfl's darling will have this swept under the table in no time
I trust Danny Ainge

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 01:35:07 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
This lost traction pretty quickly though after Sly released a video stating that the report was full of lies and "recanted" all that he said. The video is pretty easy to find.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 01:43:35 AM by tarheelsxxiii »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 02:22:15 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
This lost traction pretty quickly though after Sly released a video stating that the report was full of lies and "recanted" all that he said. The video is pretty easy to find.

So... What does that mean? How would he benefit from telling the truth? He got caught. Did you watch the documentary? I watched the whole thing, his actions throughout the documentary gave him credibility. He provided inside knowledge, had the connection, got the drugs, introduced the journalist to other pro athletes etc. The pharmacy he referenced in regards to Manning is a place HE worked at and Peyton got treatment. Why would he lie about that? There's smoke here.

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 02:28:39 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Honestly? I couldn't care less.

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 02:36:03 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

So... What does that mean? How would he benefit from telling the truth? He got caught. Did you watch the documentary? I watched the whole thing, his actions throughout the documentary gave him credibility. He provided inside knowledge, had the connection, got the drugs, introduced the journalist to other pro athletes etc. The pharmacy he referenced in regards to Manning is a place HE worked at and Peyton got treatment. Why would he lie about that? There's smoke here.

I didn't know that you linked a documentary. I'm watching that now. Pure speculation, but I would imagine the original story reported is true, he took HGH, and Sly back off for one reason or another after backlash from the original video's release. I'd be very surprised if Manning didn't take some sort of PED following his injuries... and I'd say the same for 90% of NFL players. My intention wasn't to challenge you... it was just to point out that the original whistleblower changed his tune and that will probably detract from the power of the report. As a Pats fan, I'd prefer that it didn't.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 02:50:38 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
NFL player on HGH, steroids, or PED? Really?

I think the news should be 'NFL player not on HGH, Steroids, or PED!!! Have you seen these players? You think those bodies come naturally?

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2015, 04:41:03 AM »

Offline Bucketgetter

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 11

I think the news should be 'NFL player not on HGH, Steroids, or PED!!! Have you seen these players? You think those bodies come naturally?
Yeah, Peyton Manning is a real bodybuilder.
CB Mock Deadline - Minnesota Timberwolves
Kemba Walker / Tyus Jones / Aaron Brooks
Jimmy Butler / Jamal Crawford / Treveon Graham
Rodney Hood / Nic Batum / Marcus Georges Hunt
Taj Gibson / Nemanja Bjelica / Jonas Jerebko
KAT / Derrick Favors / Cole Aldrich
Picks - 2018 CHA 1st (Lotto protected), none out

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2015, 04:55:49 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey

Yeah, Peyton Manning is a real bodybuilder.

Such an interesting common misconception.

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2015, 06:39:58 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1547

He interned in 2013, but knows Manning took HGH in 2011. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2015, 06:48:06 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey

Link?

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2015, 06:51:30 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1547

Link?
it is all over ESPN. 
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip