Author Topic: Low post scorer  (Read 565 times)

Low post scorer
« on: December 27, 2015, 01:33:46 PM »

Offline CroCorvus

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
Zach Randolph.

Think we could have him on the discount. Memphis is regressing as a team. Currently they stand at 6th position with 16-16. Their play is hot and cold. If they keep up, the coach could be on the ice. Overall the situation doesn't appear very promising and could lead to fire sale. After this season Conley is Fa and there is no guarantee he will come back. Marc Gasol will demand for a trade if they can build a contender...

The numbers (13&8) suggest he is slowly regressing but clearly he is playing fewer minutes and for whatever reason he lost his starting job.

How about a two year rental with the Celtics?! He is on a fairly cheap contract this and next year paying him 10 mil per season. In this system he could easily be a 20 and 10 guy (what we thought D Lee could be). A low post scorer who could give us another dimension in the paint (yes i think he still can draw a double team). Imagine the space it would give us and how it could benefit our scorers (AB, IT, Crowdah, RJ and Kelly).

Here is my proposal of trade which includes our 2016 Minnie pick going Memphis way.
With this trade we get our experienced low post scorer, we continue to get better, we make one step or two forward, we make the playoffs and knock out one or two teams. We don't get very far in the PO, not this year...

Tell me what do you guy think. Thx. 

Re: Low post scorer
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 01:37:51 PM »

Offline CroCorvus

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
I meant that Marc will demand a trade if they CAN'T build a contender.
Z-Bo's average is 13 pts and 8 rbs.
Sry for type mistakes.
Cheers.