Author Topic: space jammed  (Read 497 times)

space jammed
« on: November 28, 2015, 05:43:04 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
 jerebko has lost it all on the offensive end
if it can go wrong it has
my father used to say"i'm not criticizing just reporting unpleasant circumstances"
i think the blocking of his beautiful sweeping hook recently epitomizes  how the basketball Gods have abandoned jerebko but brad hasn't and shows how much he values his defensive intensity and decision making
he has just been space jammed-they stole his talent

turner got space jammed with his pass into the balcony--or
was he trying to undo jordan to kerr to crowder pass
but a thing of beauty was the steal and half court bounce pass leading bradley-
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:00:14 AM by rollie mass »

Re: space jammed
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 06:29:00 AM »

Offline Alleyoopster

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 150
I haven't been watching too much of the C's of late, but from what I'm hearing he must be in some sort of shooting funk...maybe he has an unreported injury or something. I'm not concerned...just keep shooting and don't worry. 

Tommy said it best last night, something positive always positive happens when he's on the court. And, the lack of minutes is likely hurting his game. He's one of my favorite players. Wish Stevens could play him more. I love his hustle,unselfishness and positive attitude.

To be honest I wasn't all that happy when Danny signed him to a contract this summer. But, this year he seems to be playing smarter and asserting himself more than last. He's made a believer out of me and I'm glad Danny made the effort to keep him on the roster.   

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 06:47:27 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
sorry, to say its not just his shot
 it's turnerovers ,bobble,travels,stripped or poked away, and his pullups,mid range or threes then add mickey mouse calls from refs
sign the sweede-oneof my many favorites from last season,still is but he is a black hole right now-

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 10:19:55 AM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
The Celtics are kind of an odd team at present. The players that should be getting 30-34 minutes, are drying off on the bench. While players that need to be traded are being showcased, all while we try to make the playoffs, at the same time. 

You play the cards you're dealt. Who knew the team would be a team that hangs it's hat on defense, and causing turnovers, to score in transition. All while continually looking for a hot hand off the bench to help score some points.