Author Topic: Does anyone want to trade for Kris Middleton? What would it take?  (Read 3810 times)

Re: Does anyone want to trade for Kris Middleton? What would it take?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2015, 08:34:53 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Why would MIL trade him? Thread after thread about trading for guys who are loved. Come on folks -- come up with ideas for guys who aren't in good stead.

Just because someone was given a max doesn't always mean its a guarantee their staying.

Things can happen in a flick of a wrist.

Also there is an influx of talented 3's, eventually someone or something is gotta give, especially if the Bucks fail to make the playoffs. Which may or may not happen.

I'm just gonna ask again -- why would they want to trade him?
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2015, 08:37:02 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
He's not an all star so it's possible he's gettable but like ssspence said, Milwaukee loves him. Why would they listen to a trade for anything less than an upgrade on his talent? Especially when they seem intent on building this team of long-armed 6'7"-6'8" guys who can switch everything. Bradley and Thomas would be be completely antithetical to what they're doing.

He's a nice player but I don't see this happening.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2015, 08:39:48 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Why would MIL trade him? Thread after thread about trading for guys who are loved. Come on folks -- come up with ideas for guys who aren't in good stead.

Just because someone was given a max doesn't always mean its a guarantee their staying.

Things can happen in a flick of a wrist.

Also there is an influx of talented 3's, eventually someone or something is gotta give, especially if the Bucks fail to make the playoffs. Which may or may not happen.

I'm just gonna ask again -- why would they want to trade him?

He's not an all star so it's possible he's gettable but like ssspence said, Milwaukee loves him. Why would they listen to a trade for anything less than an upgrade on his talent? Especially when they seem intent on building this team of long-armed 6'7"-6'8" guys who can switch everything. Bradley and Thomas would be be completely antithetical to what they're doing.

He's a nice player but I don't see this happening.

I actually don't see Middleton having a good future with the Bucks. Yes they need consistent shooting and spacing, but they need an apparent upgrade at the point.

The only player I can honestly seeing having superstar status is Parker or possibly Giannis.

There is only one ball, if Middleton maybe thinks he isn't being used enough in the offense, (which he isn't considering he hasn't taken over 16 FGA,) there is a chance he may or may not be disgruntled.

You never know.

I can't answer this question. This is just speculation.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different