Author Topic: Wizards (6-6) at Celtics (8-7) Game #16 11/27/15  (Read 34992 times)

Re: Wizards (6-6) at Celtics (8-7) Game #16 11/27/15
« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2015, 09:59:28 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
Where's Young? I can't believe the younger guys are getting in before him. I don't think Stevens is a big fan of Young.
I believe Young is still the youngest player on the team.

Still, I think it says a lot that he's given JJ minutes at the 3 over Young right now, especially with Rozier and Hunter playing.
not really -- says the same thing everyone's mentioned -- Young was passed on the depth chart by Hunter as early as summer league.  Rozier is a PG so his minutes aren't in competition with Young's. Jerebko's a vet and not going to be benched in favor of Young who'd D is somewhat lacking at this point

Even in  garbage time with a 35+ point lead? I don't see how that is.
better question to ask -- did Young even suit up?

According to the box score he did, and got a DNP - coaches decision.  He's not listed as inactive either.
that's why it was a question.  checked myself after the game ended.

« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2015, 10:00:28 PM »

Offline esel1000

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 587
lol someone whacking the glass as Scal and Draper talk

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2015, 10:02:15 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Any one know what's up with Rodney Rodgers? Kinda weird he's not getting any burn tonight. Usually does well against the Bullets.

Dude is paralyzed

just checked this out on wikipedia... holy ****...
i know. a terrible story isnt it?

Sorry guys. I honestly had no idea.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2015, 10:11:26 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2661
  • bammokja
Any one know what's up with Rodney Rodgers? Kinda weird he's not getting any burn tonight. Usually does well against the Bullets.

Dude is paralyzed

not your fault. no problem here.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #304 on: November 28, 2015, 07:26:22 AM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

Dude is paralyzed

not your fault. no problem here.

I agree. You could tell it was all in fun. Most fans don't know what happened to him.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #305 on: November 28, 2015, 08:19:52 AM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
Where's Young? I can't believe the younger guys are getting in before him. I don't think Stevens is a big fan of Young.
I believe Young is still the youngest player on the team.

Still, I think it says a lot that he's given JJ minutes at the 3 over Young right now, especially with Rozier and Hunter playing.
not really -- says the same thing everyone's mentioned -- Young was passed on the depth chart by Hunter as early as summer league.  Rozier is a PG so his minutes aren't in competition with Young's. Jerebko's a vet and not going to be benched in favor of Young who'd D is somewhat lacking at this point

Even in  garbage time with a 35+ point lead? I don't see how that is.
better question to ask -- did Young even suit up?

According to the box score he did, and got a DNP - coaches decision.  He's not listed as inactive either.
that's why it was a question.  checked myself after the game ended.

Either it was a rest day with him playing in Maine, or theres something in the works and he's part of it and they don't want him to get injured. He played in the nets blow out. so thats kinda weird he wouldn't last night.

« Reply #306 on: November 28, 2015, 11:24:46 AM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
Heck of a win. 33 points. Destroyed them.

Cs perimeter defense is the perfect antidote to the Wizards.  Wall has looked very bad both times he has played against Boston. 

Very surprising to see Wizards fall that far off, but they did have those moments last year.  Wittman probably has to go.  Pierce obviously had a good reason to leave this team.  When Wall and Beal aren't gunning, they have no one else to turn to.  They just aren't a well-constructed roster.  I'm not sold on John Wall either because he simply cannot shoot well enough to be a consistent threat.  Beal is a special talent, they should build around him.  I think a Beal-Demarcus Cousins nucleus would actually be a very interesting team.

Sully once again showing he is probably the most talented player on the team.