Author Topic: Wizards (6-6) at Celtics (8-7) Game #16 11/27/15  (Read 35328 times)

Re: Wizards (6-6) at Celtics (8-7) Game #16 11/27/15
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2015, 06:50:17 PM »

Offline The Oracle

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 597
  The C's should start Turner, Bradley, Crowder, K.O. and Sully.  Bring I.T. and Amir in off the bench.  I.T. trying to guard Wall or Beal is just not a good idea and Amir holds little value chasing Humphries around the 3 pt. line.  The Celtics starting lineup was crushed by Wash. in the last game and the same will happen tonight if Brad doesn't make some changes.

That's a good idea. Their post presence is weak, so having two guys to really spread the floor will open it up for IT and Turner to penetrate and kick.

However, I doubt we see any changes to the starting lineup, especially regarding big men.
I seriously doubt there will be any changes to the starting lineup even though there obviously should be!  I have a feeling the C's are showcasing some players through the trade deadline trying to make a trade.

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2015, 06:52:50 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 84

We have to pray ......just like when Grren was here........that KO, Amir , Sully , Zeller and Lee can make some shots and not build a brick condo under the boards......other than Sully ......we have no front court scoring to speak of .....that we can COUNT on .

And we already know that we will shoot 35% at most again. We need a miracle from Sully/Zeller/Lee tonight.
welcome back from the future! how was the trip through time? i am assuming you actually made this time trip since you state that you already know the celtics' shooting percentage.

want to wager a tp on whether the exact percentage will be 35% as you discovered in your time journey?

;D

Hey, I´m an optimist but I´m also a realist too! And if you´re in the states, basically my thoughts are from the future, it´s 1.41 AM here.

Your thoughts ....from the future ......?

Do we win?   ;D

There is absolutely no doubt. We win.

Black Friday spread out in here for the first time and I bought a soundbar, I´ve been listening everything through that awesome system tonight. There´s no way I´d listen a Celtic loss through that.

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2015, 06:56:35 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja

We have to pray ......just like when Grren was here........that KO, Amir , Sully , Zeller and Lee can make some shots and not build a brick condo under the boards......other than Sully ......we have no front court scoring to speak of .....that we can COUNT on .

And we already know that we will shoot 35% at most again. We need a miracle from Sully/Zeller/Lee tonight.
welcome back from the future! how was the trip through time? i am assuming you actually made this time trip since you state that you already know the celtics' shooting percentage.

want to wager a tp on whether the exact percentage will be 35% as you discovered in your time journey?

;D

Hey, I´m an optimist but I´m also a realist too! And if you´re in the states, basically my thoughts are from the future, it´s 1.41 AM here.

Do we win?   ;D

Black Friday spread out in here for the first time and I bought a soundbar, I´ve been listening everything through that awesome system tonight. There´s no way I´d listen a Celtic loss through that.
great news and a tp!!!! quick, quick...what is the final score so i can lay down some bets in vegas.  ;D

and based on the time you provide, i assume you are located in eastern europe or NE africa?
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2015, 07:04:07 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum

;D

Do we win?   ;D

great news and a tp!!!! quick, quick...what is the final score so i can lay down some bets in vegas.  ;D

and based on the time you provide, i assume you are located in eastern europe or NE africa?

Helsinki time zone. 89-88 Celtics win, Bradley with the buzzer beater three! Lezzgo CELTICS!

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2015, 07:08:52 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja

;D

Do we win?   ;D

Helsinki time zone. 89-88 Celtics win, Bradley with the buzzer beater three! Lezzgo CELTICS!
i placed all my bets. you get 50% of my winnings.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2015, 07:11:42 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum

;D

Do we win?   ;D

I´m going to be a millionaire!!! Thank you  :D

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2015, 07:15:53 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

;D

Do we win?   ;D

A Clairvoyant ...!   

Well now .......I feel better

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2015, 07:20:09 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum

;D

Do we win?   ;D

A Clairvoyant ...!   

I´ve seen in my dreams that I´ll marry Jessica Biel.

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2015, 07:22:16 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • bammokja

;D

Do we win?   ;D

A Clairvoyant ...!   

not possible. i already did.  ;D
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2015, 07:23:56 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum

;D

Do we win?   ;D

A Clairvoyant ...!   

not possible. i already did.  ;D

C´mon man, we all know you´re joking. She´s my main squeeze.

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2015, 07:28:58 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum
I love this soundbar, I want to wake this whole building up with this bass.

https://youtu.be/yzTuBuRdAyA

Lehzgo Celtics tho

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2015, 07:33:37 PM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Does this game actually start at 7:30? I live in DC, where the Wizards station doesn't air the game until 8.

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2015, 07:36:29 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
Does this game actually start at 7:30? I live in DC, where the Wizards station doesn't air the game until 8.

about 7:40 or so. Most games tip 10mins after they set it. around 15mins for some national/playoff games.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2015, 07:36:36 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2921

Yeah, it's getting ready to start on League Pass right now.

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2015, 07:37:54 PM »

Offline sahara

• Jayson Tatum
I´m just waiting for Evans after game comments.