Poll

What happens if the Celts lose tonight?

Hot, sticky blood rains from the sky.
2 (7.1%)
Brad Stevens, overcome with rage, violently transforms into a werebeast and eats the team.
8 (28.6%)
Jared Sullinger, overcome with despair, eats the team.
7 (25%)
The crust of the earth cracks beneath TD Garden and the entire arena descends into Hell.
4 (14.3%)
A frighteningly pale Brett Brown tears off his shirt to reveal the dark, gaping hole where his heart once was, and bellows in a voice too loud and deep to be human, "IT WAS WORTH IT."
7 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: What happens if the Celtics lose tonight?  (Read 6254 times)

What happens if the Celtics lose tonight?
« on: November 25, 2015, 10:50:55 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
What do you think?
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Re: What happens if the Celtics lose tonight?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 10:54:08 AM »

Offline tankcity!

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 129
I pick Sullinger eats because he is going to do that either way

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 10:56:48 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
I wanna see demon Brett Brown, personally.
You値l have to excuse my lengthiness葉he reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 11:02:18 AM »

Offline GC003332

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 62
Stevens gets Sullinger to do the hard yards and eat the team and then proceeds to eat Sullinger.

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
Stevens gets Sullinger to do the hard yards and eat the team and then proceeds to eat Sullinger.

8)
- Mark Twain

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 12:12:56 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 373
The number of pro-Celtics tanking posts quadruples.  Ugh.

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 12:16:26 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Plays Mickey hopefully. Also gives Rozier a run

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »

Offline Hemingway

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 123
if we lose to the sixers than the entire first page of the celtics talk forum will be filled with negative threads. Oh wait, that has already happened.

We really should just have a Vent/Frustration sticky thread. I'm really p---ed off too. I have to watch the games on a 12 hour delay as I live in China so by the time I come on here, it seems pointless to make a frustration thread myself. But I keep telling myself, no matter who we lose to or how we lose, we still have all those picks and when things go right we are a ton of fun to watch. And things have been going right more than they have been going wrong even if we dropped 2 in a row.

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2015, 12:52:25 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
if we lose to the sixers than the entire first page of the celtics talk forum will be filled with negative threads. Oh wait, that has already happened.

We really should just have a Vent/Frustration sticky thread. I'm really p---ed off too. I have to watch the games on a 12 hour delay as I live in China so by the time I come on here, it seems pointless to make a frustration thread myself. But I keep telling myself, no matter who we lose to or how we lose, we still have all those picks and when things go right we are a ton of fun to watch. And things have been going right more than they have been going wrong even if we dropped 2 in a row.

You'll go to log on tonight as you're watching the game on delay and the forum will just be gone. 

Plug pulled.

After the Celts lose, Jeff just takes the server out into a field and bashes it in with a baseball bat.

- Mark Twain

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2015, 01:27:11 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Smart

Return s

To the

Court

In a Wheelchair

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2015, 01:29:10 PM »

Offline Atzar

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1642
Option #4 would make for a Hell of a home-court advantage.

(Sorry.)

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2015, 01:30:39 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish

(Sorry.)

That's a really good point. 

We'd be great playing against the Clips, especially, because the rim would be too hot to dunk on.  Blake and Deandre would burn their hands.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2015, 01:43:29 PM »

Offline AngryAndIrritable

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 29

(Sorry.)

We'd be great playing against the Clips, especially, because the rim would be too hot to dunk on.  Blake and Deandre would burn their hands.

And every time the Cavs visited LeBron would lose his mind about the air-conditioning...

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish

(Sorry.)

And every time the Cavs visited LeBron would lose his mind about the air-conditioning...

My goodness, imagine how bad his thigh cramps would be.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 02:15:05 PM »

Offline celticsclay

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1386
Celtics are 11 point favorites tonight. Would be one of bigger upsets of season if it happens. I am actually feeling better about it after the loss last night as I think the guys will come out with some extra fire from getting their tails kicked. My worst nightmare is us losing somehow and everyone on the 76ers playing great. This board would never hear the end of it.

Side note: Kind of interesting in seeing if Stauskas is as big a bust as his numbers are indicating. He is supposed to be good at one thing, shooting, and is now shooting 33% on the year and 28% from 3. He seems to quietly be going down as an epic bust.