Author Topic: Playoffs???  (Read 487 times)

Playoffs???
« on: November 25, 2015, 03:27:36 AM »

Offline konkmv

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
From what i have seen so far we will be a 50% team.. i am not sure it will be enough... thomas johnson lee zeller olynyc are playing really bad...  the picks dont get playing time.... is there enough talent to progress?

Re: Playoffs???
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 03:43:28 AM »

Offline alldaboston

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 324
We have had a couple of bad losses. Our record is 7-7 now, but it could have just as easily been 9-5 had we not blown our 18 pt lead vs Dallas and completely disintegrated vs the Nets.

But going back to your point. I was originally much more optimistic, but given the way we have played recently (without Marcus, possibly for a month or even more), I don't envision us in the playoffs. And not all of it is because of us. The East is definitely stronger this year. It'll be harder to rack up wins if we can't play consistent basketball (which has seemed to be the problem for this team over the past couple of years-we can't play 48 solid minutes, or 3 good games in a row).
I could very well see the Hawks... starting Taurean Prince at the 3, who is already better than Crowder, imo.

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about