Author Topic: Celts tix available at discount for several games  (Read 2507 times)

Celts tix available at discount for several games
« on: October 15, 2015, 03:55:31 PM »

Online mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911
Hi all,

I know this isn't the most active part of the forum, but...

I've got seasons tickets but can't make it to every game, particularly mid-week (For some reason, my wife thinks it's more important that my 6-year old gets to school on time than seeing the Green, but I'm working on it.). Face on the tickets is $85, and most of these games are designated "white" games, which means the tax write-off I get is lower (blah).

Seats are Section 9, First Row, Seats 7,8. A couple of nice things:

You have about two inches more leg room than other seats

The barrier separating you from the court provides a nice place to rest trays of food

They are in a row of five, and the single seat next to us is almost always empty (The Celtics have been trying to sell it to me for years.)

Anyway, for the discount tickets, I was thinking like $65 per ticket is fair. I'm not going to kid anyone that these are great games (Edited to add: added some better ones at face value), but if you are looking to get to a game cheaply with decent seats (I'll post pictures later today once I figure out how.), they should do the trick. Feel free to PM me here or text me at 617-221-6151. I think I finally have this whole Google Voice thing figured out.

Added 12/21/15: Apparently, I don't have this Google Voice thing figured out. If you sent me a text and I didn't reply, it's because I messed up the replies. I apologize, but I think I have it sorted now. You can also email me at mef623@yahoo.com

By the way, one of the reasons that I'm doing this here is that I really don't like all the "negotiating" on Craig's List, so I'm setting these as fixed prices. Thank you for understanding, I really do appreciate it.

Updated 11/6: I've also got tickets for some of the more desirable games available at face. Thanks!

Mike

Face ($85 each)

Discount ($75 Each)
Utah 2/29/16
POR 3/2/16
Memphis 3/9/16

Deep Discount ($60 each)

Detroit 2/3
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:36:32 AM by mef730 »

Re: Celts tix available at discount for several games
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 04:54:06 PM »

Offline CelticsFanFromNYC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 137
I have never been to  TD Gardens!!! You will be Pm'd shortly

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 05:10:53 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343

This is, like, the most respectable ticket resale pitch ever.

I sat in section 9 a few rows back from you for the last game of last season, and definitely had no complaints about the view. The stanchion only blocked a sliver of my view of the Cavs bench yelling at Olynyk and that smirk Perk was sporting when he finally got on the floor and started hunting for someone to whack. I had a full view of the punch, and that freaking dumb face on JR after he clocked Crowder.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 09:21:16 PM »

Online mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 911
Thanks guys, much appreciated. Ticketmaster tacks on a 21.5% surcharge to resale tickets on their site, so I prefer to do as much privately as I can. I don't understand how they don't realize that they are driving people to Craig's List. I'm sure somebody did the math and realized that they will still make more money this way.

BTW, forgot to mention, preseason also available, although I'd only ask $50 per ticket for those since, well, they're preseason.

Mike