Author Topic: young gets snow shovel award for his trip to maine  (Read 1803 times)

Re: young gets snow shovel award for his trip to maine
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 01:44:38 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
Yeah

Young still an't ready for prime time.   Not for at least 1-2 more years .

RJ ,  hi motor ,  coach son IQ ,  team player and all around good defender and above average passer .....is going to get the minutes .   RJ looks poised as any rookie I've seen this year .  He is solid third string man and pushing for second string minutes by mid year.

I d like to see Crowder and Hunter get the minutes and ET disappear into the sunset .

That might allow Young time to succeed .   

ET ...is screwing g up the rotation .....with his must have ball in hands script .   Dribbling and turning the ball over ..... momentum killer .....

Want to make a friendly wager? I think Young will play more minutes than Hunter with the Celtics this season. Loser has to put whatever the winner wants in their forum signature for a season.

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2015, 01:45:11 PM »

Offline sofutomygaha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 343
[removed double post, oops]

« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2015, 02:53:25 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
rj didn't embarrass himself ,young did-+

I do not think Young stood out but did he really embarrass himself?  He had a bonehead drive that got called a charge.   He did not really stand out but I do not think he embarrassed himself.

He is a project, but one with potential.  Whether he reaches it is another thing.   He seems to lack confidence against NBA starters, I would imagine going against Crowder in practice would do that to a rook.

Hunter is a coach's kid and that is another thing as he has been raised to play.