Author Topic: League Pass question  (Read 4985 times)

Re: League Pass question
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 07:24:10 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I watch it via Xbox 360 and it works well there.

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 08:03:02 PM »

Offline celticpride17

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 1
DAMM! i cant get team pass to work on my computer ,samsung  smart tv or amazon fire tv !! I knew i should of just signed up for nba league pass instead of team pass i hate streaming!!!!! and i have 50/50 speeds on verizon fios! does nba.com have a phone number to call for help ? oh well i'll just google it but seeing how its 8 pm on the east coast i bet i'll have to try to call on friday. :-*

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2015, 12:51:06 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2904
Has anyone got League Pass yet and know if you can watch non-nationally televised preseason games on there, like the Brooklyn game coming up this Wednesday? I can't remember if I've watched preseason on League Pass before.

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 05:14:04 AM »

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
Im scrwed. I was gonna buy the single team league pass because I cut the cord with cable and just have internet(netflix, hulu, showtime, hbo) but LP I live in NH and LP is blacked out here for Celtics games.....they are archived and watchable 3 days later.......wow for $120.

Is there another app I can pay for or anything to get the games?

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 06:29:11 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
Im scrwed. I was gonna buy the single team league pass because I cut the cord with cable and just have internet(netflix, hulu, showtime, hbo) but LP I live in NH and LP is blacked out here for Celtics games.....they are archived and watchable 3 days later.......wow for $120.

Is there another app I can pay for or anything to get the games?

They really ought to pro-rate the team pass for such blackouts, whereby they would also limit your access to such games wherever you logged in from. Of course, I doubt they've programmed that into their system.

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 08:38:11 AM »

Offline JumpingJudkins

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 27
I too am debating the single team pass for the Cs.

My main concern is the quality of the stream via Roku. Last year's trial periods did not inspire confidence in the stream at all. Dropped or reset for no reason, other times choppy or poor image quality.

Well, at the moment, my Roku says I'm not authorized to view the Celtics game (though I am logged in), while I can get it to play on the computer and my tablet. No response from NBA.com support yet.

Yeah, it's stuff like this that just makes me really wary. I know that there are ways around it using a laptop, but that's not really the point.

Let me know how your experience plays out. Here's a TP in the meantime.

NBA.com support, eventually, responded and said that they're having "trouble" with Rokus, but they're "working really hard" to fix it.