Author Topic: what if marcus gets hurt-  (Read 3751 times)

Re: what if marcus gets hurt-
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2015, 03:11:07 PM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
now if crowder picks up an injury -who comes to the rescue,we are weak at small forward-
this thread is just a responce to the trade turner campaign
-it just to show how valuable the 6-7 guy can be over a long season--

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
lets say we are in a fight for a playoff spot who would you rather have rozier or turner-lets play hypotheticals again crowder gets injured-whos your small forward
-the celts play hard tough basketball,look how an ankle sprain effected marcus,again an ankle with kelly,a bad bruise isiah
part of the celts strength is it's bench and playing tough while other teams let up
one poster said they don't plan for injuries but some sports sites claim danny got lee and amir in case sully didn't lose weight
turner is a given but smart still has to become the point guard,shoot and get to rim,control the game and play his style of d--tall order
not that can't happen but he is only in 2nd year-
good points rollie. that is tough, but as much as i want to see the celtics make the playoffs, for at least one more year i am willing to let player development rule the roost.

turner would be better for the w/l column, good call by you. but i would rather see rozier and other kids develop. i think that will produce more wins for the celtics in the long run.

but if they run turner out on the court so as to win more games next season, i wont cry.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2015, 04:53:17 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Great, everyone now talks about fighting for a playoff spot, but I hope we still play the young developing kids. The east is very limited as far as talented teams go, lets not pick up the fool's gold, and think we're a contender.

i think the least of this teams problems is Turner, why everyone wants to dump him quickly I have no idea. Yes, if you can get value for him, trade him, but we should take a serious look at circus going on at power forward.   

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 04:56:43 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
What if Smart AND Turner get hurt?

BOOM, mind blown. :o
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 05:14:23 PM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
thanks,just got back from spain and am well on the mend but get tired from residual effects of pulmanary embolism and deep vein thrombosis in other words blood clots-but put a ball near me and i perk up-
sorry to hear that man, glad your on the upswing
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 05:19:23 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja

wait, wait...what if during practice smart and turner collide and break their legs, followed by the team bus turning over and breaking the legs of everyone else on the team!!  :o
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2015, 05:29:23 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
He already is ... :-\

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2015, 05:36:25 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804

Was. He has been practicing full go for at least 2 weeks.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2015, 06:31:15 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968

Was. He has been practicing full go for at least 2 weeks.

Ok  :)

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2015, 08:13:09 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239

wait, wait...what if during practice smart and turner collide and break their legs, followed by the team bus turning over and breaking the legs of everyone else on the team!!  :o

That jinx though...
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.