Plus Brooklyn 2016, Boston 2017 First's

Heck Yeah
11 (30.6%)
No. Way too much.
14 (38.9%)
Yes if we can keep Smart.
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: Poll: Trade Smart, Avery, Sully, Zeller picks for DMC  (Read 3183 times)

Re: Poll: Trade Smart, Avery, Sully, Zeller picks for DMC
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2015, 01:49:35 PM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I like the idea of getting DMC, but I think if I'm the Kings I would want different people.  I'd be looking more long term and wanting young players on maybe longer contracts.  I think I'd be looking at Rozier (4 years), Bradley(3 years), Zeller(1 year), Young(3 years), Turner(1 year) and Olynky(2 years), it would probably take 3, 1st rounders.  With giving up these players and picks, I'd want in return Cousins and McLemore.   

If they will take Rozier instead of Smart, I do that trade all day long and twice on Sundays.

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2015, 01:54:58 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
I like the idea of getting DMC, but I think if I'm the Kings I would want different people.  I'd be looking more long term and wanting young players on maybe longer contracts.  I think I'd be looking at Rozier (4 years), Bradley(3 years), Zeller(1 year), Young(3 years), Turner(1 year) and Olynky(2 years), it would probably take 3, 1st rounders.  With giving up these players and picks, I'd want in return Cousins and McLemore.   

If they will take Rozier instead of Smart, I do that trade all day long and twice on Sundays.

They wouldn't, all Rosier has on Smart is one more season.

It's the kings but even they would take Smart.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2015, 02:33:51 PM »

Offline Jesus Shuttlesworth #20

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 28
There is no package I would say no to if it gets the Celtics Demarcus Cousins. The guy is probably going to be the starting center on Team USA next year, if Coach K is good with his attitude that is pretty good indicator. The Celtics literally have backups on the team already for all positions except center which they have none of unless you count Zeller who gets manhandled by all other centers so I don't count him.

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2015, 05:15:37 PM »

Offline loco_91

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 145
It depends on which picks. Overall I'd basically trade everything for DMC, but the trouble is that if we trade our entire starting lineup for him, then we're basically left in the same situation that SAC is now. I'd rather keep AB and Sully and ship an extra pick or two. I'd especially rather keep Smart, but that probably isn't likely.