Author Topic: What are the DKC rosters at the bottom of people's posts?  (Read 9721 times)

Re: What are the DKC rosters at the bottom of people's posts?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 05:10:12 PM »

Offline The Walker Wiggle

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 758
  • Pretend Hinkie
As we are in a lull in the off season, I've been around a year or so now and have no clue what this is. I figure its some sort of fantasy game and I would like some details.

Celticsblogs used to host a bunch of fantasy drafts where 30 people each select players to make up a real team. The DKC rosters is a fantasy draft like that except we each were assigned a team when it started and each gm has made all the roster decisions for that team since.

Just watch out: the league is very clique-ish and unfairly managed. Thus, why 10% of the league left overnight.

I'm not up on my DKC League gossip, regrettably, but I'd vouch for IndeedProceed and Lucky17 if those gentlemen are still involved. I've shared numerous fantasy leagues with both over the years with nothing but fond memories - and I'm a maniac.

HOWEVER if Champkind is still in the DKC please tell that guy to lay down and die already.

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2015, 05:12:27 PM »

• Antoine Walker
  • Pretend Hinkie
Who would be an amazing GM.

RebusRankin is also first rate.

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2015, 05:43:59 PM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.
As we are in a lull in the off season, I've been around a year or so now and have no clue what this is. I figure its some sort of fantasy game and I would like some details.

Celticsblogs used to host a bunch of fantasy drafts where 30 people each select players to make up a real team. The DKC rosters is a fantasy draft like that except we each were assigned a team when it started and each gm has made all the roster decisions for that team since.

Just watch out: the league is very clique-ish and unfairly managed. Thus, why 10% of the league left overnight.

I'm not up on my DKC League gossip, regrettably, but I'd vouch for IndeedProceed and Lucky17 if those gentlemen are still involved. I've shared numerous fantasy leagues with both over the years with nothing but fond memories - and I'm a maniac.

HOWEVER if Champkind is still in the DKC please tell that guy to lay down and die already.

Not only am I still in the league, I just relocated the Milwaukee Bucks to your mother's house. Make a note of it.
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2015, 06:01:09 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Lucky and IP are still running the DKC.

Champ is running Milwaukee.

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.

Not only am I still in the league, I just relocated the Milwaukee Bucks to your mother's house. Make a note of it.

Oh... This sounds like a challenge. Is this a challenge?

You know what this means TWW. 3 teams are looking for a GM. One with Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Davis, one with LeBron and Boogie. Champ seems to be challenging you.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2015, 06:25:55 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
WW, if you come back and claim Cleveland you can thrash Champ repeatedly or you know take over New Orleans and trade me Wiggins.

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 06:37:59 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141
The only thing I want to know, is how the heck did you all get suckered into helping LarBrd33 put his team together.

Talk about a crazy squad.

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 06:45:28 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
The only thing I want to know, is how the heck did you all get suckered into helping LarBrd33 put his team together.

Huh? Larbrd isn't in the DKC
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2015, 07:18:13 PM »

Offline wayupnorth

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 141

Huh? Larbrd isn't in the DKC

My bad...must be the other fantasy league run around here.

I should have paid more attention.

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 07:23:54 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2015, 10:22:40 PM »

• Antoine Walker
  • Pretend Hinkie

Nah nah. RELOCATION ISN'T ALLOWED IN THE DKC.

Whatever.