Author Topic: MARK CUBAN: I would consider being Donald Trump's VP if he asked me  (Read 8407 times)

Re: MARK CUBAN: I would consider being Donald Trump's VP if he asked me
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2015, 04:55:56 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2526
Two guys who are almost impossible to buy off.  That actually doesn't sound half bad.

At the very least they would be 10,000 times better than Obama.
Along with fame and power, what has historically been the most important thing to both Cuban and trump?   Can't be bought? 

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2015, 05:13:59 PM »

Online Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2526
USA is a mess. It will be Jeb vs Hillary, 2 awful potential presidents. The only candidates that have any potential to be good are Bernie Sanders and Rand Paul, and they have no chance

I think history would suggest that America has been defined as a "mess" quite often.  Think slavery, Civil War, a few serious depressions, 2 world wars, vietnam, segregation (American  Apartheid), legal discrimination against women (didn't have the right to vote among other things  till 1920's), Watergate....   I'm not a fan of Hillary, Sanders, Paul, Bush or Trump.  But i mostly dislike Trump because he's selling a lie -- back to greatness by pretending you know how to be an effective tough guy in the complex world today.  I prefer a level head who at least appears trustworthy. Kasich is my choce right now -- but I am likely to change my mind.

America is a great place to live for many of us compared to much of the rest of the world.  But we've always had room to get better. We are  not any worse now than at many/most points in American history.

« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2015, 06:21:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
HA Ha

Old TV

Version of

Laugh In