Author Topic: How far will the celtics go this year?  (Read 478 times)

How far will the celtics go this year?
« on: August 03, 2015, 08:39:41 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I have high hopes.  I think we are a 2nd round playoff team where really anything can happen from there.  I think we are a top team in the league. Too much depth not to make some noise and too much talent and a really good coach.

David Lee is an  excellent addition.

Re: How far will the celtics go this year?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 08:42:13 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
I think we're definitely capable of making it to the 2nd round this year, as long as we don't draw Cleveland in the first round again. I mean, anything can happen, but it'd be extremely difficult to beat Clevelabd four out of seven games.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 08:55:17 PM »

Offline More Banners

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 257
I think we're definitely capable of making it to the 2nd round this year, as long as we don't draw Cleveland in the first round again. I mean, anything can happen, but it'd be extremely difficult to beat Clevelabd four out of seven games.

Well, we could be swept by CLE in the first round. Again.

We could battle a decent team in the first round and win or lose. Maybe we have a punchers chance of winning a first round series if the east remains Cleveland and the also-rans.

What does that make us, though?  (Beside a sure-fire lotto team if we were in the west)

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 27
Believe a realistic scenario could be 1st round winner with a 2nd round exit. Celtics have a deep team with no top end talent compared to some other rosters.