Author Topic: Trade Idea: Evan Turner and Dragic and 1st rd. pick for S. Adams and Morrow  (Read 9180 times)

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
This is fantastic.

Mitch McGary's quicks have become a tpic of relatively significant contention.

Despite the contention, seasoned vet is balling out and openly enjoying the banter w/ another...

but his perpetrator also used "histrionics" as a noun (i.e., versus "histrionic"), which is nothing short of delectable.

Then, true to form, Crimson brought some bombing stats exactly when needed.

Everyone is winning. Being made fun of in this thread would be an honor & privilege.

Hey, did you see him in the summer league?  Unlike Sullinger, McGary lost a lot of weight and was playing point guard during 3 on 2 fast breaks, and was quite effective while doing so, I might add.  Plus, he's a proficient unicycle rider.  Who wouldn't want that guy on their team, lol ;D?

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
You just turned him into a text-only Beat LA.

Nice try ::), but I think it's safe to say that Steve Smith's ratio of capslock, exclamation points, and parentheses to words completely dwarfs my emoji to words rate, even if you factor in my use of (sarcasm) and ugh in your analysis.

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Mr. Emoji
P.S. I too have never heard KD called a superior defender by any "expert."  Perhaps EP is getting KD confused with KG:-)))

It does require some basic reading comprehension skills and fundamental understanding of how to click a hyperlink, so I understand your struggles, but you can find exactly what you're looking for in those links above.

D.O.S., is that you? ;) ;D

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
This is fantastic.

Mitch McGary's quicks have become a tpic of relatively significant contention.

Despite the contention, seasoned vet is balling out and openly enjoying the banter w/ another...

but his perpetrator also used "histrionics" as a noun (i.e., versus "histrionic"), which is nothing short of delectable.

Then, true to form, Crimson brought some bombing stats exactly when needed.

Everyone is winning. Being made fun of in this thread would be an honor & privilege.

Hey, did you see him in the summer league?  Unlike Sullinger, McGary lost a lot of weight and was playing point guard during 3 on 2 fast breaks, and was quite effective while doing so, I might add.  Plus, he's a proficient unicycle rider.  Who wouldn't want that guy on their team, lol ;D?

I did, agree he looked good. Although, I do recall Frank the Tank abusing him for ~2.5 quarters fairly early on in SL. He better keep practicing that uni as a back-up plan!

Quote from: Endless Paradise
Word on the street is your feet stink
Fact that I am only willing to admit here and now.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC