Author Topic: Trade Idea: Evan Turner and Dragic and 1st rd. pick for S. Adams and Morrow  (Read 9187 times)

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 269
*yawn*

More of the usual RANDOM capitalization patterns, excessive PUNCTUATION!!!, blatant mistruths, and MEANINGLESS assertions about a team you QUITE clearly have demonstrated, on multiple occasions, you know next TO nothing about!! TRY with all your might, you're not Dorothy - REPEATING the same lies isn't suddenly GOING to make WHAT you're saying true, no MATTER how many times you CLICK your heels!!!!!!!!! Watching a TEAM play a single possession in Game 4 out of 82 doesn't SUDDENLY make you AN expert on SAID team!!!!!! Bizarrely reaching FOR anything you CAN find to desperately draw ATTENTION away from your ignorance about THE Thunder ISN'T making McGary ANY slower, Dakari ANY more than A fringe prospect, KD ENJOY playing with Westbrook any less, summer LEAGUE any more than a place where a GUY like Josh Selby can become MVP and end up OUT of the NBA mere months LATER, the Thunder any less elite SO long as they're AT full health, or you ANY less hilariously wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you are the expert on OKC, doesn't McGary have quite the injury history for such a young player?

Smitty77

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
*yawn*

More of the usual RANDOM capitalization patterns, excessive PUNCTUATION!!!, blatant mistruths, and MEANINGLESS assertions about a team you QUITE clearly have demonstrated, on multiple occasions, you know next TO nothing about!! TRY with all your might, you're not Dorothy - REPEATING the same lies isn't suddenly GOING to make WHAT you're saying true, no MATTER how many times you CLICK your heels!!!!!!!!! Watching a TEAM play a single possession in Game 4 out of 82 doesn't SUDDENLY make you AN expert on SAID team!!!!!! Bizarrely reaching FOR anything you CAN find to desperately draw ATTENTION away from your ignorance about THE Thunder ISN'T making McGary ANY slower, Dakari ANY more than A fringe prospect, KD ENJOY playing with Westbrook any less, summer LEAGUE any more than a place where a GUY like Josh Selby can become MVP and end up OUT of the NBA mere months LATER, the Thunder any less elite SO long as they're AT full health, or you ANY less hilariously wrong.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do this with no caps (other than to start sentences.) and no exclamation points for you ep and hope that you will answer my question.  Are you a Thunder fan or a Celtics' fan?  Simple question.  Please answer the question.  Are you a politician like Hillary that simply refuses to answer simple questions?

Answer the question please.

Thanks so very much,

Smitty77

Moving the goalposts, red herrings, refusing to acknowledge when you're wrong, putting your fingers in your ears and relentlessly bleating nonsense, histrionics - you sure I might be the politician and not yourself?

(Nah, you don't get to demand anything of me as long as you're going to stubbornly continue lying and trying to tell me obvious falsehoods about a subject I'm clearly more well-versed in than you.)

Since you are the expert on OKC, doesn't McGary have quite the injury history for such a young player?

New York City is on the Atlantic Ocean. Just preemptively answering another irrelevant question I guess I should be expecting.

"Hey, since you're the Thunder expert and you're saying Steven Adams is a good defender, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:07:24 PM by Endless Paradise »

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
*yawn*

!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do this with no caps (other than to start sentences.) and no exclamation points for you ep and hope that you will answer my question.  Are you a Thunder fan or a Celtics' fan?  Simple question.  Please answer the question.  Are you a politician like Hillary that simply refuses to answer simple questions?

Answer the question please.

Thanks so very much,

Smitty77

Moving the goalposts, red herrings, refusing to acknowledge when you're wrong, putting your fingers in your ears and relentlessly bleating nonsense, histrionics - you sure I might be the politician and not yourself?

(Nah, you don't get to demand anything of me as long as you're going to stubbornly continue lying and trying to tell me obvious falsehoods about a subject I'm clearly more well-versed in than you.)

New York City is on the Atlantic Ocean. Just preemptively answering another irrelevant question I guess I should be expecting.

"Hey, since you're the Thunder expert and you're saying Steven Adams is a good defender, has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Is that you Hillary????:-))))  Maybe you are really Tony Rodham or Hugh Rodham???

If you are a Thunder fan, why are you even here???

Smitty77

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
Why are YOU obsessed WITH asking me stupid, pointless questions?!!!!!!!! :-)))))))))))))))

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
Why are YOU obsessed WITH asking me stupid, pointless questions?!!!!!!!! :-)))))))))))))))

I am quite directly questioning your loyalty and you are not defending yourself.  Amazing.  I hit you below the belt and you laugh:-))  Are you a masochist EP???:-))))  I think you enjoy it a little too much:-))

Smitty77

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
OKC turns down  trade involving Steven Adams
As Adams is their best rim. Protecting C + only highlight of harden trade

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
You are likely correct, but please allow me to dream:-))

Smitty77

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff

I am quite directly questioning your loyalty and you are not defending yourself.  Amazing.  I hit you below the belt and you laugh:-))  Are you a masochist EP???:-))))  I think you enjoy it a little too much:-))

Smitty77

I'm more of a sadist, honestly.

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Smitty77

I'm more of a sadist, honestly.

Go Thunder EP:-)))  What is your user name on the OKC board?

Smitty77

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
I had all of this typed and I lost it somehow.  I will give you that short version.  Adams only missed the first 6 of Kanter's 26 games.  I didn't realize that Scott Brook's (now FIRED) was dumb enough to start Adams at PF for the last 20 games.  I stand by my assertion that Adams is too slow to start at PF. 

I am pretty sure Brooks was starting Adams at center for the last 20 games.
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

Offline BDeCosta26

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 232
OKC turns down  trade involving Steven Adams
As Adams is their best rim. Protecting C + only highlight of harden trade

He's not that valuable to be untradeable. He's their best defensive presence at C, sure. But they also have McGary and Dakari Johnson (I think?). Pretty sure the Thunder care much more about Durant/Westbrook leaving than how bad on the scale of "worst NBA trades ever" the Harden trade ranks.

Avery Bradley, Tyler Zeller and a 2nd rounder (Say, DAL '16) for Adams. That's a deal that's as fair as it can get to both sides and actually makes sense. Bradley is the kind of guy that accelerated their playoff push, Zeller is a competent two-way back-up C that can play meaningful minutes and makes Adams expendable. We probably give up more value, but not much (And I love AB.) and considering the plethora of guys 28 and under we have in the back-court it's pretty fair. The whole league knows we have to consolidate assets somewhere.

Would you do that?

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
I had all of this typed and I lost it somehow.  I will give you that short version.  Adams only missed the first 6 of Kanter's 26 games.  I didn't realize that Scott Brook's (now FIRED) was dumb enough to start Adams at PF for the last 20 games.  I stand by my assertion that Adams is too slow to start at PF. 

I am pretty sure Brooks was starting Adams at center for the last 20 games.

The he started Kanter at PF.  Both of them are too slow to guard mobile PF's IMHO.

Smitty77

P.S.  But what do I know.  All I do is rant and use CAPS and exclamation points.  I am really just an idiot, but a passionate idiot.  (Thanks to Endless Paradise for helping me to come to this realization!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I owe it all to you buddy:-))))))))))))  I have finally found and accepted my position in life at age 50 thanks to Endless Paradise:-)))  Wow, it feels like I am living an endless paradise.  Thanks EP:-))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
No problem, doing my civic duty.

Offline Smitty77

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
No problem, doing my civic duty.

I am SO BLESSED to have a friend like you:-)))  Ooops, I forgot the exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There you go EP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life NOW has MEANING.

Had to throw in a little bold for good measure:-))

Smitty77

P.S. Thunder win 2016 NBA Championship:-))))))))))))))))))))))

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
I find it a bit odd that, after 50 years of experience, a random discussion on the Internet has led you to discover your purpose in life, but again, you're welcome.