Author Topic: If one of PJ3 or Young is cut and roster is set: how would you divide the min  (Read 862 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
For each player? Who is in the rotation, who sits/sent to dleague?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:40:21 PM by triboy16f »

Re: If one of PJ3 or Young is cut: how would you divide the min
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 12:58:37 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2703
I really don't think either one of them will be cut. Ainge will make a few more moves to balance the roster and straighten out the number of guaranteed contracts.

Re: If one of PJ3 or Young is cut: how would you divide the min
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 01:37:27 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
I really don't think either one of them will be cut. Ainge will make a few more moves to balance the roster and straighten out the number of guaranteed contracts.

Not cut but traded to trim thr roster to 15

Offline droopdog7

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 466
Whether Young or PJ3 are cut has not ramifications on minutes because neither will get minutes anyway.

So why don't we just ask, how would you divide the minutes?

Online BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Whether Young or PJ3 are cut has not ramifications on minutes because neither will get minutes anyway.

So why don't we just ask, how would you divide the minutes?

This.

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
This assumes Jones is waived/traded and that there are no injuries. Basically, everybody deserves playing time so nobody will break the 30 mpg. I wouldn't expect much from the rookies because of the logjam we have at each position. PLEASE Danny, make a quantity for quality trade!

Smart: 28
Bradley: 25
Turner: 24
Lee: 25
Johnson: 24

Thomas: 28
Rozier: 8
Crowder: 22
KO: 18
Sullinger: 24

Zeller: 10
Jerebko: 4

D-League: Hunter, Mickey, Young

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
This assumes Jones is waived/traded and that there are no injuries. Basically, everybody deserves playing time so nobody will break the 30 mpg. I wouldn't expect much from the rookies because of the logjam we have at each position. PLEASE Danny, make a quantity for quality trade!

Smart: 28
Bradley: 25
Turner: 24
Lee: 25
Johnson: 24

Thomas: 28
Rozier: 8
Crowder: 22
KO: 18
Sullinger: 24

Zeller: 10
Jerebko: 4

D-League: Hunter, Mickey, Young

LOL in what world on this team does a healthy AB only get 25 (changed) mins? Jerebko won't be playing at all if you think he only gets 4 minutes.

I have to keep editing b/c I don't agree w/ you. Rozier has proven even less than JY, he plays behind more players than Jerebko but he will double his minutes?

Now, the 4-5 position will be tough because all of them (besides Mickey) deserve 20mins at least, based off of previous production.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 02:25:49 PM by ImShakHeIsShaq »
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)