Author Topic: Five Facts: Lee, AJ, JJ, PJ3, and Jae  (Read 1430 times)

Five Facts: Lee, AJ, JJ, PJ3, and Jae
« on: July 30, 2015, 07:19:54 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/sidebar/five-facts-lee-johnson-jones-crowder-jerebko

Lee seems like a really good dude!

Man, when Amir said he makes them when he takes them @ PC, he was dead on, shoots 57% for career! He doesn't take many shots but I expect him to get more here, around 10 a game. I bet he takes about 1-2 3s a game with us b/c CBS loves it.

Jae has some large hands.  :o

It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

Re: Five Facts: Lee, AJ, JJ, PJ3, and Jae
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 07:27:25 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
Amir will be huge for us. Very underrated player. Buried under Toronto's offence that didn't consider him on this side of the floor.
He said he worked the last 2 years on his 3s. Can't wait to see him having a bigger role on offense with us. With Lee, we have 2 efficient scorers in the paint. How many years this doesn't happen?  ;D

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 07:30:13 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 27
I think PJ3 gets more time on the paintball course than the basketball hardwood.

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:36:47 PM »

Offline JoeyAinge

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 4
Everyone is sleep on PJ3, I remember last year kid averaged 20 ppg over a spand, when KD first got hurt.

In Stevens offense, he could be a steal, needs to work on his defense but kid can be special.

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 07:39:14 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
I think PJ3 gets more time on the paintball course than the basketball hardwood.

He will get his chance to prove this wrong. I don't know how he will do but he better stand out that's for sure! If he does, gonna be a trade b/c no one else is worth just cutting and I think everyone else has some trade value.
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 07:40:47 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
Everyone is sleep on PJ3, I remember last year kid averaged 20 ppg over a spand, when KD first got hurt.

In Stevens offense, he could be a steal, needs to work on his defense but kid can be special.

It was only 5 games, 2 weren't good and 1 was 32pts which boosted the average.

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 07:44:54 PM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385

I want to get excited for PJ3, but unless Danny makes a deal, I can't see how he makes it through final cuts.

However, all offseason I've been on a soapbox about Danny NOT forcing deals just to clear up room in the rotation of it means taking pennies on the dollar.  That said, Danny is under some pressure to make some deals over the next year. Sully is going to be a FA, as  are Evan Turner and David  Lee. If he plans on letting both walk, pennies on the dollar may be worth it. We also have 7 draft picks next year (3 firsts and 4 seconds). I can't imagine Danny even wants half those picks given how many youngsters we already have.

Now he has until at least the deadline to figure out Sully, Turner, and Lee and he has until the draft with the rest, but maybe he decides to cut to the chase with some of these trades and preserve a spot for PJ3 whose skills, size, and athleticism are intriguing in the "New NBA."

I also wouldn't rule out the possibility of Danny straight up cutting Evan Turner. I like him, but if Danny deems that his playmaking skills aren't needed anymore and that he doesn't have much trade value, PJ3 may end up being a better fit given the upside he presents.

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 07:44:54 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 27

He will get his chance to prove this wrong. I don't know how he will do but he better stand out that's for sure! If he does, gonna be a trade b/c no one else is worth just cutting and I think everyone else has some trade value.

For Boston's sake I hope PJ3 can garner some trade value. That would be a double win since Boston already got another 2nd round pick for him and doesn't even need to pay him.

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2015, 07:01:31 AM »

Offline JoeyAinge

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 4

It was only 5 games, 2 weren't good and 1 was 32pts which boosted the average.

Who aside from isiah averages 20 in 5 games with a 32 point game... The list is very short. Maybe only sully and I doubt that.

Averaging 20 doesn't look like ridiculous but very few do it.

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2015, 08:37:54 AM »

Offline cooz14

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 5
It was 3 games - he had 32, 20 & 16. The game before that he had 3 points in 31 minutes and the game after those 3 he had 4 points. He only hit 10+ 4 more times all season.