Author Topic: New Celticsblog Fantasy Basketball Points League  (Read 2757 times)

New Celticsblog Fantasy Basketball Points League
« on: July 28, 2015, 08:42:48 AM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
The ongoing problems in the current Fantasy Basketball Points League has resulted in a number of GMs losing their enjoyment of the league and wishing for the old days. They have asked me privately to set up a new league that will be identical to the current league, minus at least one member who has been universally deemed the cause of the ongoing issues. The league will run on the exact same system and rules, with a commissioner to be named, and only one rule change: The commissioner will have the authority to remove any GM for behavioral problems after 3 strikes to maintain the integrity and enjoyment of the league.

Anyone who is interested in joining, please send me a PM.

Re: New Celticsblog Fantasy Basketball Points League
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 08:51:49 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
How many GMs are we talking? How would the teams be created? Why didn't they all just request that said GM be removed from current league? Woulda been easier and made more sense.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:21:00 AM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
Names will come when each person gets around to posting about it. Most have decided to check out for now, I was just told to get things started for the new league. I think most would prefer kicking out the said person and continuing on but don't see it happening and are tired of it all.

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 09:43:12 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
I'm not sure how I feel about using the forums to stage a coup of a Commissioner and/or forced removal of a member. It seems to violate Bob Day's "conspiracy toward damage" rule.

It might be better if you guys organized this one through Yahoo.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 09:53:30 AM »

Online hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
I'm not sure how I feel about using the forums to stage a coup of a Commissioner and/or forced removal of a member. It seems to violate Bob Day's "conspiracy toward damage" rule.

It might be better if you guys organized this one through Yahoo.

Its no "coup". I removed myself from the PTS league and won't participate in this new league either, I will just organize it for others for now.

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 10:26:50 AM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
I would be down for this league as well. I am all ready in the process in organizing my own league, but would be interested in joining this one as a GM. I feel the more leagues I am in the more enjoyment I get from the season.