Author Topic: is okc looking at young or is young a trojan horse  (Read 4699 times)

is okc looking at young or is young a trojan horse
« on: July 28, 2015, 06:05:55 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
young going out to practice with durant-what if durant likes what he see's-something is up
maybe its his agent trying to  kickstart youngs career-

Re: is okc looking at young or is young a trojan horse
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 07:28:38 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619
Young's agent is Durant's agent.  That's all this is.

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 08:52:31 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
I'd consider trading Young straight-up for Durant. Well, maybe I'd ask them to throw in a second-rounder, as well.

Mike

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 08:54:20 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
I'd consider trading Young straight-up for Durant. Well, maybe I'd ask them to throw in a second-rounder, as well.

Mike

Dude we need at least an unprotected first otherwise Boston is giving up way too much Ainge would never go for it.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 09:17:38 AM »

Offline GzUP617

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 12
 James Young is actually recruiting.

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 09:30:44 AM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915

Mike

Dude we need at least an unprotected first otherwise Boston is giving up way too much Ainge would never go for it.

Well, Durant is on an expiring contract...

This is my first summer 'round these here parts. Guess I should expect mostly banter, rumor and conjecture for the next few months, huh? I'm good with that.

Mike

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 09:34:09 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 09:56:14 AM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
I'm sure he's just spying on Durant's game so that we're prepared for the NBA finals :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 10:04:32 AM »

Offline saltlover

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2619

Mike

What are you talking about?  We have too many draft picks already!  Danny needs to stop collecting assets like Durant and get real players.

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 10:12:54 AM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842

Mike

What are you talking about?  We have too many draft picks already!  Danny needs to stop collecting assets like Durant and get real players.
thank you.

can you really when a championship with him in the starting lineup? I dont think so.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 10:18:10 AM »

Offline Al91

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 18
young going out to practice with durant-what if durant likes what he see's-something is up
maybe its his agent trying to  kickstart youngs career-

I can't tell you how many stories like this I've heard when players work out together...yet there's little to no change in individual game the following season. I think of these sessions more like building brotherhood more than anything else.

Young is the 17th man on a roster that needs to be trimmed to 15. Seriously. Who would you take above Young right now?
Long-form is far from dead, but please refrain from paragraph-laden posts! Who wants to read that?!

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2015, 10:50:51 AM »

Offline ayer

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 1065

Mike

thank you.

can you really when a championship with him in the starting lineup? I dont think so.
Durant is a last scoring option not going to work.

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 11:57:58 AM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell

Mike

thank you.

You guys just aren't seeing it. He's got intangibles that don't show up on the box score, and if we get him in Brad Stevens's system he could really surprise a lot of you, even if he is "too skinny" and "has no post game"

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 01:39:02 PM »

Offline takeittotherim

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
yeah, but he has a high bball IQ and sees the court well....

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 02:08:17 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.

Mike

thank you.

Mike

thank you.

Mike

thank you.

You guys just aren't seeing it. He's got intangibles that don't show up on the box score, and if we get him in Brad Stevens's system he could really surprise a lot of you, even if he is "too skinny" and "has no post game"

These are all trolls or jokes right?

You could certainly win a championship with Durant as your best player...
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different