Author Topic: Celtics Presser today @ 3:00pm  (Read 8691 times)

Re: Celtics Presser today @ 3:00pm
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2015, 08:33:31 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
David Lee and Perry look like someone just ran over their dogs.

Lol, the reality is setting in ;D, TP. Btw, am I the only one who thinks 'Perry' is Katy Perry ;D?

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2015, 11:54:51 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Elephant in the room (/on forum) right now, and gotta be addressed eventually..

Lee is a very good-looking man. I can't stop watching Shaks' video, and I refuse to. Hence the supermodel girlfriends.

Wallace provided plenty, like citizenship and stuff(?)... but we haven't had eye candy like this since Bird and Chief. Cs games may become a pick-up spot for Bostonian bachelors.
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2015, 12:07:47 AM »

Offline 86MaxwellSmart

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 378

Lee is a very good-looking man. I can't stop watching Shaks' video, and I refuse to. Hence the supermodel girlfriends.

Wallace provided plenty, like citizenship and stuff(?)... but we haven't had eye candy like this since Bird and Chief. Cs games may become a pick-up spot for Bostonian bachelors.

Funny....don't forget Jonas Jerebko....now if we could only trade for Meyers Leonard....
Larry Bird was Greater than you think.

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2015, 12:12:58 AM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389

Funny....don't forget Jonas Jerebko....now if we could only trade for Meyers Leonard....

Good God. We would be world-famous. If we can't win a chip, we should win something with that line-up. What will it take to get JJ Reddick here? And do we now have a reason to keep Zoran?

[img width= height=]http://xnsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Meyers-Leonard.jpg[/img]
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2015, 12:43:27 AM »

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
anywhere we can watch a replay of the whole thing?
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.