Author Topic: Dallas signs Samuel Dalembert  (Read 1877 times)

Dallas signs Samuel Dalembert
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:12:55 PM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 118
  • I Bleed Green
Adrian Wojnarowski ?@WojYahooNBA: Free agent center Sam Dalembert has reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Dallas Mavericks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Dallas is becoming a catastrophe and it's all thanks to DeAndre Jordan ::)! Great news for our pick though ;D
Jack of all trades, master of none.

Re: Dallas signs Samuel Dalembert
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 02:30:11 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Realistically, we could be waiting 2 or 3 years for this pick to convey. I have a bad feeling that Cuban blows it up this year and goes full tank.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 02:34:15 PM »

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
Well, atleast they got a little depth at the 5 now. Dalembert did play well for them in 2014, but at the same time, I think it's a little troubling the guy couldn't get time on last years Knicks and couldn't find another home after they waived him.

Do what you gotta do Dallas.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 02:41:20 PM »

Offline Birdman

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 414
Forgot bout him  ::)
C/PF-Horford, Baynes, Noel, Theis, Morris,
SF/SG- Tatum, Brown, Hayward, Smart, Semi, Clark
PG- Irving, Rozier, Larkin

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 03:42:39 PM »

Offline trickybilly

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 618
Adrian Wojnarowski ?@WojYahooNBA: Free agent center Sam Dalembert has reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Dallas Mavericks, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
Dallas is becoming a catastrophe and it's all thanks to DeAndre Jordan ::)! Great news for our pick though ;D

Has JJ barea signed yet? What about Famous? That pick is doomed. Fire Ainge
"Gimme the ball, gimme the ball". Freddy Quimby, 1994.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 04:10:25 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
Well, atleast they got a little depth at the 5 now. Dalembert did play well for them in 2014, but at the same time, I think it's a little troubling the guy couldn't get time on last years Knicks and couldn't find another home after they waived him.

Do what you gotta do Dallas.

Yeah, I was going to mention that.  He was great for them that year, and hey, at least it's somebody, right, lol ;D?

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 04:10:58 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji

Who?

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2015, 04:22:40 PM »

Offline TA9

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 118
  • I Bleed Green

Who?
Basically a good D-League player ::)
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/report-dallas-mavericks-agree-to-deal-with-center-jarrid-famous-072015
Jack of all trades, master of none.

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2015, 04:46:20 PM »

Offline Big333223

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 742
Realistically, we could be waiting 2 or 3 years for this pick to convey. I have a bad feeling that Cuban blows it up this year and goes full tank.
As long as Dirk and Carlisle are there, I don't think the team will tank and I don't think Cuban wants to trade Dirk (nor does Dirk seem to want to go anywhere). We just have to hope they linger around the 8th seed for most of the season.
1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2015, 07:37:19 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
just one more deck chair on the titanic.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2015, 10:02:30 PM »

Online rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
As long as Dirk and Carlisle are there, I don't think the team will tank and I don't think Cuban wants to trade Dirk (nor does Dirk seem to want to go anywhere). We just have to hope they linger around the 8th seed for most of the season.

I don't think there's much reason to worry about Dallas making the playoffs in the West.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis