Author Topic: Would you trade Bradley to G.S. for a 2020 first.  (Read 2765 times)

Re: Would you trade Bradley to G.S. for a 2020 first.
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 08:53:56 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
There would have to be other pieces involved.   You just can't trade a guy for a pick.  I doubt GS would have much interest with their players already.

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2015, 09:00:26 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
I think both of those teams will be good in 4-5 years, so no. Just wondering, why would GS ever want Bradley. Bradley has no positional versitility, so he can only contribute as a 2. The Warriors are pretty set at the 2 with Klay Thompson and Iguodala able to play the 2 and 3. Sully to the Wizards makes more sense, but I think the Wizards are on the rise and I don't feel like trading Sully for a 25th pick or something of the like.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2015, 10:45:30 AM »

Offline td450

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 254
I think both of those teams will be good in 4-5 years, so no. Just wondering, why would GS ever want Bradley. Bradley has no positional versitility, so he can only contribute as a 2. The Warriors are pretty set at the 2 with Klay Thompson and Iguodala able to play the 2 and 3. Sully to the Wizards makes more sense, but I think the Wizards are on the rise and I don't feel like trading Sully for a 25th pick or something of the like.

Its really not that hard to work Bradley at two positions if you have the right guys. He defends two spots, but can't run an offense. A lot of teams have players with primary ball handling skills that are bigger and would have a much easier time covering a 2 guard. GS has a few of those guys, including Iguodala and Livingston. We use Turner for that purpose.

That being said, Bradley should only be moved as part of a package that brings us back a foundational star player.

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2015, 10:53:00 AM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
There would have to be other pieces involved.   You just can't trade a guy for a pick.  I doubt GS would have much interest with their players already.

Presumably it'd be a part of the Lee trade
I'm bitter.