Author Topic: Quincy Miller to Brooklyn and likely to be released  (Read 2643 times)

Quincy Miller to Brooklyn and likely to be released
« on: July 13, 2015, 07:51:04 PM »

Offline Mlewis1392

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 12
I'm on the Qunicy train and would love to see us bring him in to Boston. I can see him in our future plans going along with the young team. Fits a need for us and I really think he's been undervalued without a chance in this league

Re: Quincy Miller to Brooklyn and likely to be released
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 08:01:22 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
wow they dumped Blake. All they have left is Jack and Larkin as their guards. This is great

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 08:11:55 PM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I'm on the Qunicy train and would love to see us bring him in to Boston. I can see him in our future plans going along with the young team. Fits a need for us and I really think he's been undervalued without a chance in this league

We already have a D league superstar. No more are needed.

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 08:14:08 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Sounds like he's not an NBA player.  He's had a tryout with a number of teams at this point.  Let him go overseas, maybe he'll refine his game enough to become useful.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 08:16:14 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
Steve Blake is a big loss to their bench. Shane Larkin is a lousy player. Borderline NBA player vs a solid backup PG. That downgrade could swing 5 games in the W-L column for the Nets.

I think the Nets recent moves have taken them out of position for a playoff spot in the East. I think they are around 10th-12th in conference now.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 08:28:07 PM »

Offline YeezusChrist

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 19
Steve Blake is a big loss to their bench. Shane Larkin is a lousy player. Borderline NBA player vs a solid backup PG. That downgrade could swing 5 games in the W-L column for the Nets.

I think the Nets recent moves have taken them out of position for a playoff spot in the East. I think they are around 10th-12th in conference now.

Yeah I find it very strange that they resigned Lopez and Young which indicated that they were trying to go to the playoffs but after the Williams move and this I have no idea what they are doing.

If they trade Johnson for scraps like some rumors have indicated we will have a top 5 pick next year  :o

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 08:33:27 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Its really strange what they are doing, almost like getting rid of everyone over 30.

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2015, 08:36:05 PM »

Offline lantinm

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 38
TP to OP for this idea.  Miller is really starting to come into his own and he does everything at the SF position.  He's more than a D-League superstar.  Personally, I just think he needs an opportunity.  If we can't get Gallo, I'd love to see us split time at the SF position with Miller/Crowder.  Kid is still just 22 years old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrrcUzaF2JE

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2015, 09:00:44 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352

Yeah, don't get the move. Blake was making only around $2.1 mil. Hard to get a better backup PG for less.

Now the Nets desperately need someone behind Jack.
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 09:12:17 PM »

Offline lantinm

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 38
They signed Ryan Boatright out of Uconn and he's been playing really well (especially shooting it from deep) this summer.

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2015, 09:47:19 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I thought we wanted guys who can spread the floor this guy can't

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6611/quincy-miller

.18% from three. that makes Sully look like Kyle Korver.