Author Topic: Wcs  (Read 3334 times)

Re: Wcs
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2015, 02:31:01 PM »

Offline mef730

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 915
I think the kings are in need for some good pf.... cousins koufos and wcs  in one team?  No spacing.... olynyc turner and a pick would do the job

If George Karl gets his way, DC will be available. Question is, does he fit here??
  Not that Cousins is coming here, but if he did, the question would be how do we configure the other 14 guys on our roster so that they would fit in with him.

Any way that DC wants us to. ;)

Mike

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2015, 06:43:55 PM »

Offline roberre_lecarpentier

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 2
One of WCS or Boogie will not be on the roster in 2 years.  I do not know which; Boogie has more power to make something happen, but after seeing the recent Sacramento-Philly salary dump any incompetent trade is possible 

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2015, 07:20:15 PM »

Offline Forza Juventus

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 70
Sacramento drafted WCS because Cousins wants to play more at the 4. So WCS is going nowhere. Cousins won't be traded either. WCS and Koufus will play the 5 with Cousins at the 4.
Azzurri | Juventus | Boston Celtics | Kentucky Basketball

"All the negativity that’s on Celticsblog sucks. I’ve been around when Kyrie Irving was criticized. I’ve been around when Al Horford was insulted. And it stinks. It makes the greatest team, greatest fans in the world, lousy."

Celticsblog=sports radio