Author Topic: SF need: Magic are overloaded. What about Muhammad from the Wolves?  (Read 583 times)

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
SF/PF:  Tobias Harris, Aaron Gordon
SF: Hezonja, Harkless

I'm a fan of Aaron Gordon. I wonder what it would take to pry him off the Magic. 

Trying to distribute minutes between these 4 will be difficult for the coach. 

The Wolves also will be distributing minutes between Wiggins, Muhammad, Budinger.  Lavine and Rubio look like they have the guard spots nailed.

What would it take to grab Muhammad??  I know he has a rep of being an azz, doesn't pass the ball enough but I feel some of these things can be due to maturity issues.  His game has improved (there was a long stretch he was avg 18 pts a game last season, potential is there). Very good rebounder for a 6'6 guy.  Has a similar body to Stanley Johnson, Justise Winslow

Re: SF need: Magic are overloaded. What about Muhammad from the Wolves?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 04:38:57 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Budinger just got traded according to Woj.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 06:34:47 PM »

Offline GreenCoffeeBean

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 91
Budinger just got traded according to Woj.

Darn! Just today I had the same thought about Muhammad, too. I think he would fit well in a rotation with Crowder. The Wolves trading Budinger means there's no way they would move Muhammad now.

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 06:36:04 PM »

Offline Endless Paradise

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 182
To be fair, the Wolves were never, ever, ever, ever going to move Muhammad because Budinger was on the team for the same reason that having Gerald Wallace never made James Young expendable.