Author Topic: Kevin McHale on Family feud  (Read 2151 times)

Kevin McHale on Family feud
« on: July 10, 2015, 01:32:18 PM »

Offline slamdunk

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 56
  • I'mPossible
Apparently former celtic Kevin McHale was on celebrity family feud. I missed the show, did anyone here catch it?

Re: Kevin McHale on Family feud
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 02:39:04 PM »

Offline Mass_1081

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 3
 wrong guy, Kevin McHale is an actor on the show Glee.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 02:51:54 PM »

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
The family of a buddy of mine was on the Family Feud in the 70s.  He was just an infant at that time so he was obviously not on.  Whenever he got bored, he would put that tape in and die laughing watching his parents, aunts, and uncles make fools of themselves whiled decked out in their 70s clothing and awful hairstyles and mustaches.  He probably watched it a thousand times and laughed just as hard each time.  It was hilarious just seeing him watch it.  Just thought I'd share.

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2015, 02:56:48 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
wrong guy, Kevin McHale is an actor on the show Glee.
yeah, made the same mistake when they mentioned Kevin Mchale was making a guest appearance on Whose Line Is It Anyway last year.  very disappointing. 

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2015, 02:58:20 PM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
The family of a buddy of mine was on the Family Feud in the 70s.  He was just an infant at that time so he was obviously not on.  Whenever he got bored, he would put that tape in and die laughing watching his parents, aunts, and uncles make fools of themselves whiled decked out in their 70s clothing and awful hairstyles and mustaches.  He probably watched it a thousand times and laughed just as hard each time.  It was hilarious just seeing him watch it.  Just thought I'd share.

Cool story, for sure. Not many people get to have that experience. TP for sharing.
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis