Author Topic: Gallo  (Read 7427 times)

Re: Gallo
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2015, 03:28:21 PM »

Offline TheFlex

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 367
Are people that excited about Gallinari? I like him but I'm not sure a Sully/Zeller, Turner, Pressey and a pick deal does that much for us. His best position is probably the 4 which we have plenty of.

I would trade all/any of our power forwards that are not Amir Johnson for him.

You would trade Sullinger, Olynyk and.Mickey for him? Yikes. No thanks. I would like Gallo, though.

Draft: 8 first rounders in next 5 years.

Cap space: $24 mil.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague/

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2015, 03:42:56 PM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
Gallinari's injury history is a concern.  My other concern is that he's not afraid the chuck the ball and he shoots like a pig.  .416 FG% for his career.  Clang!!

Danny should go after Wilson Chandler.  He's an injury risk too but he's a better all-around player.

Gallo in my opinion has the ability to be a scoring machine in the NBA under the right coach, plus at 6'10, and decent lateral quickness, I don't see why he can't be better than Wilson Chandler.

Could you post me video of his lateral quickness, because I have yet to see it.

https://youtu.be/BdE05WhAPkI

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2015, 04:05:20 PM »

Offline PAOBoston

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 533
Don't we still have the Rondo TPE (around 13 mil)? If so, wouldn't he theoretically fit under that? Or am I completely wrong about that?

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2015, 04:07:30 PM »

Offline Monkhouse

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 814
  • A true Celtic plays with heart.
Gallinari's injury history is a concern.  My other concern is that he's not afraid the chuck the ball and he shoots like a pig.  .416 FG% for his career.  Clang!!

Danny should go after Wilson Chandler.  He's an injury risk too but he's a better all-around player.

Gallo in my opinion has the ability to be a scoring machine in the NBA under the right coach, plus at 6'10, and decent lateral quickness, I don't see why he can't be better than Wilson Chandler.

https://youtu.be/BdE05WhAPkI

Lol. TP.
"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies and hypotheses
Can't define how I be dropping these mockeries."

Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
It's based on your perspective, quite simply
We're the same and we're not; know what I'm saying? Listen
Son, I ain't better than you, I just think different

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2015, 04:19:58 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
Turner
Zeller
Young
Protected pick

for

Gallo

I think that makes room on the roster for him, the numbers work money wise, and we aren't giving up too much talent for him. They could use Zeller at center.  Maybe Young comes back to haunt us, but im willing to take that risk.

I love the talent that would be on this team that has been added in the last 6 months if you add Gallo in:

Thomas  Rozier
Hunter
Gallo  Crowder 
Lee  Jerebko
Amir  Mickey

Throw in Bradley, Sullinger, Olynyk, and Smart and thats 13 pretty good players.

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2015, 04:20:05 PM »

Offline Jonny CC

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 76

Lol.  That's like saying that Brady has decent lateral quickness. 
Before a game on Christmas against the Pacers, Bird told Chuck Person that he had a present for him. During the game, Bird shot a 3-pointer in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry F!#*ing Christmas!" and then the shot went in.

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »

Offline jbpats

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 406
Turner
Zeller
Young
Protected pick

for

Gallo

I think that makes room on the roster for him, the numbers work money wise, and we aren't giving up too much talent for him. They could use Zeller at center.  Maybe Young comes back to haunt us, but im willing to take that risk.

I love the talent that would be on this team that has been added in the last 6 months if you add Gallo in:

Thomas  Rozier
Hunter
Gallo  Crowder 
Lee  Jerebko
Amir  Mickey

Throw in Bradley, Sullinger, Olynyk, and Smart and thats 13 pretty good players.

No way you can get rid of Zeller, he is our only legit Center.

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2015, 09:03:05 PM »

Offline ThePoeticWolf

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 14
The great Ryan Bernardoni, aka dangercart on Twitter has shown how the assets we still have to trade and the available space combined with the needs of the roster, make it really likely that Danny is pursuing trading for Danillo Gallinari.  If you are in Twitter you should follow him and read his reasoning. It's "shaking with excitement" kind of stuff.

I don't want Gallo for anything. 

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2015, 09:04:49 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Are people that excited about Gallinari? I like him but I'm not sure a Sully/Zeller, Turner, Pressey and a pick deal does that much for us. His best position is probably the 4 which we have plenty of.

I would trade all/any of our power forwards that are not Amir Johnson for him.

You would trade Sullinger, Olynyk and.Mickey for him? Yikes. No thanks. I would like Gallo, though.

Maybe not all three but definitely a two for one.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2015, 09:07:05 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Better wine

Than

Basketball player

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2015, 09:09:00 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Turner
Zeller
Young
Protected pick

for

Gallo

Thomas  Rozier
Hunter
Gallo  Crowder 
Lee  Jerebko
Amir  Mickey

No way you can get rid of Zeller, he is our only legit Center.

I wouldn't trade a Snickers Bar .....Gallo is terrible .....he needs to hit the Chinese league