Author Topic: S&T idea + Why Ainge is waiting until after July 9th to make more moves  (Read 4347 times)

Offline BDeCosta26

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 232
Who is left to sign with that cap space anyway? JaVale McGee is still available right? I'd probably much rather have AB then whoever is left on the market, no?

Nope, Doc scooped him up to fill DeAndre's void in LA.

For real? Did I miss that? Oh man, if that's true it saddens me. The Celtics are never on shaqtin-a-fool. I always hoped we could sign him just for one or two of those hilariously bad plays a year.

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Who is left to sign with that cap space anyway? JaVale McGee is still available right? I'd probably much rather have AB then whoever is left on the market, no?

Nope, Doc scooped him up to fill DeAndre's void in LA.

For real? Did I miss that? Oh man, if that's true it saddens me. The Celtics are never on shaqtin-a-fool. I always hoped we could sign him just for one or two of those hilariously bad plays a year.

McGee is still an FA though the Clippers are showing a lot of interest in signing him
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--doc-rivers-planning-to-talk-to-javale-mcgee-about-clippers--center-job-190855262.html