Author Topic: Effect of C's collection of assets on NBA season  (Read 622 times)

Effect of C's collection of assets on NBA season
« on: July 05, 2015, 08:23:10 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
How does do you feel about the effect of the array of Cs draft picks from other teams on your view of the fortunes of other teams? Are tired of having to hope the Nets suck because we have their picks or hoping that Dallas sucks because we have their pick? Does it affect your enjoyment of the season positively or negatively?

Re: Effect of C's collection of assets on NBA season
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 08:24:23 PM »

Offline ahonui06

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 27
I really hope the Nets find a way to trade Joe Johnson to Cleveland for Haywood's non-guaranteed contract. I would imagine that would help Boston get a better pick in 2016.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 08:26:35 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
Well it depends, if the picks were our only option at this point then I would be a tad bit disappointed at this time because we would be banking on other teams for our success. However, at this point in the rebuild I am more than satisfied where we are at at this time. Quite a good team at this very moment, we have no defined stars but a rather talented group of young'ins. Winning games sure does help, which this team has gotten into the habit lately.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 08:31:04 PM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
How does do you feel about the effect of the array of Cs draft picks from other teams on your view of the fortunes of other teams? Are tired of having to hope the Nets suck because we have their picks or hoping that Dallas sucks because we have their pick? Does it affect your enjoyment of the season positively or negatively?

It's much more fun to hope other people suck than root for your team to tank.

Mike