Author Topic: Which players are you most excited to see this year?  (Read 3017 times)

Which players are you most excited to see this year?
« on: July 05, 2015, 07:04:49 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I'd say the celtics have a lot of players to be excited about. I can't wait for the preseason and regular season to start.  James Young should be exciting to watch.  Marcus Smart for me though. Rozier.  KO and Sully are still fun to watch. Amir.  Jae Crowder.  Zeller's improvement.

Re: Which players are you most excited to see this year?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 07:06:17 PM »

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
All the young guys mostly, Brad included. Want to see him incorporate all of his corporate knowledge. IT4 should be fun to watch.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 07:11:32 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
I've been messing with NBA 2k the last few days and I must say the celtics have a very deep bench. We have a good assortment of players in general. I think we are going to surprise a lot of people.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 07:13:46 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
I'm excited to see RJ Hunter and Rozier in Summer League. Excited to see if Sully improved and is in better shape. Hoping Smart improves, but I'm not optimistic.

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 07:19:53 PM »

Offline JHTruth

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 111
Smart maybe. No one really. I don't think any of the picks are terribly exciting.

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2015, 07:20:55 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Definitely

Janes Young......reading how he has matured mentally and improved his jumping and strength .

James just needs confidence and work on D .

Of the Newbees

I guess ..".Rozier ..  Has peaked my curiosity .....want to see what the #16 pick looks like.   Man,I never seen this dude ever play  at all......not sure I've even heard of him till DA drafted him.

Of the rest .....I guess Sully will be interesting......slimmer , all healed up,  better attitude .....play n for a contract .

Sully might really step up finally.......because I hope he has grown up mentally
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:38:40 PM by SHAQATTACK »

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2015, 07:36:37 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Definitely

Janes Young......reading how he has matured mentally and improved his jumping and strength .

Of the Newbees

I guess ..".Rozier ..  Has peaked my curiosity .....want to see what the #16 pick looks like.   Man,I never seen this dude ever play  at all......not sure I've even heard of him till DA drafted him.
not a big college basketball fan?
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2015, 07:41:11 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Definitely

Of the Newbees

not a big college basketball fan?

Not any more much .....I was long ago .....   I live in NC  , so all I hear is ACC  ......especially the NC ....ACC teams .

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2015, 07:45:46 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
After the season ended I was most excited to see Smart. Could he take a big step? would he be able to attack the rim more?

However, after a barriage of James Young puff pieces I am also excited to see how he does.

I hope hunter or Rozier earn minutes, but I dont see them getting a whole lot of time barring a trade.

KO and Sully I am actually still excited to see. both have shown flashes, but have been held back by different mental barriers. I think Sully will have a great season (statistically at least) and KO certainly has the potential skillset to be a beast for us.

playing next to Amir Johnson running pick and roll with IT is a perfect environment for KO to have a lot of success.

I dont expect KO or Sully to have big seasons but I am excited to at least see if they can surprise me.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2015, 07:50:47 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
IT and Amir Johnson.

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2015, 07:54:00 PM »

Offline jacigar

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 9
Mickey without a doubt . May be defensive big ,we have needed for a long time.

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2015, 07:58:05 PM »

Offline BornReady

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 40
smart  = want to see improvement

young = want to see his development

rozier = didnt know much about him when he was drafted but there was a post before that compared a lot of his similar stats to westbrooks sophomore season + lillard said that rozier reminded him of he's playing style 

mickey = only defensive big + athletic

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2015, 08:02:52 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Jahlil Okafor, Joel Embiid

LMA on the Spurs

Terry Rozier, just to see why the heck Ainge drafted him

James Young -- can he play in the NBA?

Blake Griffin -- does he spend a lot of time at Center?

Greg Monroe on the Bucks

Paul George, Kevin Durant, Jabari Parker -- how do they look coming back from injury?

Dragic, Wade, Winslow, Bosh, Whiteside --- Interested to see how good this 5 man unit can be
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2015, 08:08:05 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
Jabari Parker. I think he steps up big time and helps lead the Bucks to the 6th or 5th seed. I'm expecting big things from the Bucks this year especially after they signed Monroe.

Their roster is surprisingly good on paper.

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2015, 08:09:06 PM »

Offline viulo

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 11
Jerebko
From the little we've seen, the guy does everything right. Sure would like to see him start some games or at least play 20/25 minutes