Author Topic: Give me the Ammo to land the Greek Freak  (Read 3977 times)

Re: Give me the Ammo to land the Greek Freak
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2015, 10:56:04 AM »

Offline gpap

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 417
Rumor has it the Bucks are now looking to trade someone from their front court after getting Monroe, but I suspect it will be someone like Henson as opposed to the Greek Freak...

I'd love to have John Henson.

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2015, 11:02:31 AM »

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
Rumor has it the Bucks are now looking to trade someone from their front court after getting Monroe, but I suspect it will be someone like Henson as opposed to the Greek Freak...

PG: MCW               
SG: Middleton
SF: Parker
PF: Giannis
 C: Monroe

That should be the starting lineup , Henson is a good big to have off the bench, that don't have many other bigs besides zaza. No reason for them to trade Henson unless they are upgrading somewhere else.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2015, 11:19:44 AM »

Offline The One

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
If I'm Milwaukee I politely tell you he's not available, then hang up the phone and then take the battery out of it.

Perfection...LOL!!

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2015, 03:06:22 PM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624
Maybe it's my irrational love of Giannis speaking, but I'd happily do Smart and at least one BRK Pick for him. I love Smart, but Giannis is probably my favorite player in the league.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2015, 03:29:50 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54

I agree, lets turn this into a John Henson thread, what do you think it would take?  I have not seen those rumors, can someone provide a link?
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2015, 03:47:48 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
This board has an obsession, bordering on the unhealthy, about this guy. There are currently 2 threads about him in the Latest Forum Topics.

Within the past year, there've been a ton of threads about him, all by different posters, singing his praises constantly, saying how he's grown physically, how great a prospect that he is etc, etc, etc....ad nauseum.

Guys, get over it.....We didn't draft him and we're not going to get him...Great to dream, though, I get it.....just not into unrequited (by choice or circumstance) love