Author Topic: Lakers and Pacers in trade discussions for Roy Hibbert  (Read 19331 times)

Re: Lakers and Pacers in trade discussions for Roy Hibbert
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2015, 12:58:22 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
With Roy Hibbert & David West gone, who will replace them? Myles Turner is going to be thrown in the starting lineup quickly

Lavoy Allen and Ian Mahinmi

Not a great starting frontcourt, but with Hill, Monta, and George alongside them, those guys can just focus on rebounding and finishing inside.

Wouldn't surprise me if they signed Jordan Hill.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2015, 12:59:19 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Hibbert should fit in well with Randle, eh?  One offense the other defense.

Yes.

Kind of a worst case scenario for a guy like Hibbert, though.  Playing in the spotlight of LA while having to deal with Kobe's sociopathic attitude.

Yep ...enough potential misery to make one even feel,sorry for Hibbert having to go,there.

He is sort of like Pau ......not really out going or mean .

He is a BAD fit personality wise for the Laker team........he is not a Hollywood jet setter type at all. I expect he would be over whelmed and abused by Kobe and media alike.

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2015, 01:07:42 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
This will not end well.  :-[

Not for the Lakers, but it should be pretty entertaining for us Celtics fans. Hibbert will get hurt at some point, probably play no more than 65 games, be mostly ineffective on offense, and make Kobe really mad a lot.

You beat me to it......hA ......lakers are so depleted , they ll play Hibbert and Kobe too much ......I also guarantee BOtH will OUT for the season by Mid Jan.....

Lakers will,play till both are Injured and then into FULL blown tanking mode yet again.