Author Topic: How's this for a rotation  (Read 1868 times)

How's this for a rotation
« on: July 03, 2015, 08:18:31 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 238
Messing around with NBA 2k.

PG-Isiaiah-31 mpg
SG-Bradley-29 mpg
SF-Crowder-29 mpg
PF-Sully-29 mpg
C-Zeller-23 mpg

2nd team bench

PG-Smart-22 mpg
SG-Hunter-15 mpg, Rozier-10 mpg
SF-Turner-15 mpg
PF-Amir-19 mpg
C-KO-18 mpg

3rd team

Young, WAllace,  Pressey, Mickey-nothing

I'd look to move Turner around the deadline. Play him early and win some games and raise his value.  That would open up minutes for Marcus and Young.  Rozier,  Hunter start on the 3rd team. But move up.  You can flip them early but this is how I have my rotation set in NBA 2k.

Re: How's this for a rotation
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 08:21:30 PM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
make room for Koufos ;D

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 08:39:39 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
Smart can play small forward and all over the place in that lineup too.  Like right now I have Smart, Rozier and Turner out there all  splitting pg duties. Smart causes team fits when you move him around.  I'm guessing teh same can be said about guys like Isiaiah and Rozier.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 08:43:18 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Smart can play small forward and all over the place in that lineup too.  Like right now I have Smart, Rozier and Turner out there all  splitting pg duties. Smart causes team fits when you move him around.  I'm guessing teh same can be said about guys like Isiaiah and Rozier.

Yep, expect to see lots of small ball this year.

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 08:47:27 PM »

Offline walker834

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
 Thing is the game had those 3 out there with KO and Amir the first 2 bigs off the bench. KO was out there for a short spurt then Sully checked back in and Amir moved to center.  I kind of like Amir.  I have a shotblocker in the middle now.

Needless to say I'm losing to the nets and defense isn't easy but first game of the season with these guys.  I found a good roster.  It seems pretty realistic.  I'm having fun.

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 08:50:37 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
Oh well I accidentally submitted the same message twice.

Now, I feel stupid.

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 08:58:26 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
Rozer - Smart - Crowder - Sullinger - Amir

That's a lineup with some promise, I think.  Tough.  You can swap out Sullinger with Jerebko, too.

Then on the bench, Thomas at the point with some combination of Jerebko / Olynyk / Zeller in the front court and some combination of Bradley / Young / Hunter on the wing.  Lots of space for IT to work.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 09:33:30 PM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460

That's a lineup with some promise, I think.  Tough.  You can swap out Sullinger with Jerebko, too.

Then on the bench, Thomas at the point with some combination of Jerebko / Olynyk / Zeller in the front court and some combination of Bradley / Young / Hunter on the wing.  Lots of space for IT to work.

I like it.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 10:24:40 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
All they have to do is attack Sully and they will have a field day.

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 10:47:20 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald

I find it unlikely Crowder Sully and Amir fitting in the same line up; at least not on a regular basis.

Not that what you suggest is a bad idea, but I think Stevens wants us to go small this year.

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 10:51:56 PM »

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182

I find it unlikely Crowder Sully and Amir fitting in the same line up; at least not on a regular basis.

Not that what you suggest is a bad idea, but I think Stevens wants us to go small this year.

Playing two 6'9'' guys is going small, kinda.

So long as three of our best 7 or 8 players are 6'9''+ power forwards, it's going to be tough to go "small" all that often.  Especially since another one of our best players is a 7 foot center.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 10:55:23 PM »

Offline jay

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 50
Small Ball 12-man rotation:

Thomas 28  Rozier 20
Bradley  28   Turner 16. Hunter 4
Smart  28   Young 12. Hunter.  8
Crowder  22  Jerebko 18. Olynyk 8
Sullinger  22 Amir.  22. Olynyk 4

13th man. Mickey
14th man Wallace
15th man Pressey

Trade Zeller ?

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2015, 12:50:52 AM »

Offline max215

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 624

That's the lineup I'd like to see.
Isaiah, you were lightning in a bottle.

DKC Clippers