Author Topic: Fire Ainge Now (Today)  (Read 11096 times)

Re: Fire Ainge Now (Today)
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2015, 11:11:18 PM »

Offline D.o.s.

• NCE
  • Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 1239
Here it is, the official fire Ainge thread. There have been others, of course... but the time is now.

Not only is he ruining this franchise, we have no reason to believe that he isn't doing this purposefully. That's right... no one mentions this, but it's the elephant in the room: Danny wants us to fail, because he's a failure, and he wants to bring us down with him!!!

This is a sick man. And while we ought not to judge, it is hard to believe Ainge does not drink to get drunk. That is my hypothesis as to the issue here... Ainge cannot get off the sauce, and he's drowning us with his **** sorrows!

FIRE THIS MAN!!!! GET OUT!!! SICK PUPPY.

Comedy gold writing. I laughed. I mean, Ainge is a Mormon, for crying out loud!

Right? Like, calm down, guys. Is only yokes.
At least a goldfish with a Lincoln Log on its back goin' across your floor to your sock drawer has a miraculous connotation to it.

Re: Fire Ainge Now (Today)
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2015, 11:22:43 PM »

Offline BDeCosta26

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 232
Last year when the C's were making the playoffs with a group of rookies and cast off players, everyone was "having fun" Danny was a great GM.

Now just because you "can't see the forest through the trees", it's fire Ainge.

Calm down.

ummm this team didn't start playing well until Bass, Crowder and Prince were infused into the line up. Bass was on the bench until KO got injured, Crowder and Prince via trade. all veterans, with the exception of crowder.

the point is, don't make it seem like this team made the playoffs because of the young guys. it was the veteran players and the state of the east why this team made the playoffs.

Welp. We didn't make the playoffs because Bass got a few extra minutes a game or because a 35 year old Tayshaun Prince played here for two weeks, that's for sure. Are you positive you were watching the games? Cause Prince was gone at the deadline.

The five biggest reasons we made the playoffs were Brad Stevens, Isaiah Thomas, Marcus Smart, Avery Bradley and Jae Crowder. All players, save Stevens, signed to us long-term at friendly rates (except Crowder but we have his RFA rights) and ALL age 26 or under. Don't make it seem like some guy who was here for two weeks and Brandon friggen Bass (Whom I've always loved) were the reason we made the playoffs. Our young guys were the reason. And CBS of course.