Author Topic: Fire Ainge Now (Today)  (Read 11090 times)

Re: Fire Ainge Now (Today)
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2015, 06:23:24 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
The point is DA made some fantastic moves in the past that brought a championship to Boston (should've been 2, had Perk not gone down with Appendicitis). That isn't in question...

What is troublesome is how he has taken such a drastic fall. How can you explain that? In my observations, Danny has appeared to have bloodshot eyes, red cheeks, and occasional slurred speech. I only have one interpretation for that... and while I may be off the mark, or speculating, I am concerned that he drinks to get drunk.

That does not bode well for our future. Unfortunately, history repeats itself (Chris Mullin, Rony Seikaly, Vin "the Hitman" Baker).
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2015, 06:24:52 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
Here it is, the official fire Ainge thread. There have been others, of course... but the time is now.

Not only is he ruining this franchise, we have no reason to believe that he isn't doing this purposefully. That's right... no one mentions this, but it's the elephant in the room: Danny wants us to fail, because he's a failure, and he wants to bring us down with him!!!

This is a sick man. And while we ought not to judge, it is hard to believe Ainge does not drink to get drunk. That is my hypothesis as to the issue here... Ainge cannot get off the sauce, and he's drowning us with his **** sorrows!

FIRE THIS MAN!!!! GET OUT!!! SICK PUPPY.

Negative 10 TPs

Make them 11.

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2015, 06:26:44 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
Here it is, the official fire Ainge thread. There have been others, of course... but the time is now.

Not only is he ruining this franchise, we have no reason to believe that he isn't doing this purposefully. That's right... no one mentions this, but it's the elephant in the room: Danny wants us to fail, because he's a failure, and he wants to bring us down with him!!!

This is a sick man. And while we ought not to judge, it is hard to believe Ainge does not drink to get drunk. That is my hypothesis as to the issue here... Ainge cannot get off the sauce, and he's drowning us with his **** sorrows!

Negative 10 TPs

Make them 11.

Make 'em 12, Birdman.

BEAT IT!!!

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2015, 06:29:33 PM »

Offline ThaPreacher

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 174
  • THA PREACHER

Alcohol is a disease. You should be more sensitive to a Mormon falling off the Wagon.  :'(
"Just do what you do best."  -Red Auerbach-

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
Here it is, the 2,394th official fire Ainge thread. There have been others, of course... but the time is now.

yawn. more drama. more over reaction. more impatience. more "give me success NOW in year 3 of a 5 year rebuild." more outrage over things we dont control. more spleens are vented, yet again.

yawn, yawn.

no one who has authority or power within the celtics listens to pleas and rants such as this. maybe try something original.

i predicted multiple "fire ainge" threads prior to the draft, regardless of the outcome. cb is becoming quite the predictable group of posters. impatience, anger, repeat.

too bad.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2015, 06:32:58 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
I like what Ainge did in the draft and I like the Amir Johnson signing.

Excellent work Danny Ainge. Keep upgrading the talent.

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2015, 06:36:42 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
Please

Can just

Stop this .....All this insane talk.....end this thread now

Fire him. ...

NOW .....and move on ... :D.   LOL

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2015, 06:40:46 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville

Negative 10 TPs

Make them 11.

Make 'em 12, Birdman.

BEAT IT!!!

Actually I just gave you a TP per the being facetious admission.

But really you should consider better your arguments.

If every manager that fails to get a ring gets fired, 29 people would be fired every year.

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2015, 06:58:26 PM »

Offline LGC88

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 167
The impatient or frustrated fans can say all they want. I'm glad we don't have a GM that will put us in Detroit's type of franchise (looking good but accomplish nothing).
I'm pleased to learn and understand the process of accumulating assets (we just got 2 more today) AND, I will enjoy a pleasant roster, fight hard, with promising young players to root for next season.
Honestly, I thought 2015 & 2016 would be boring, but I'm so glad we have a 6 - 8th seed to watch and cheer for.
I will enjoy summer league and will be impatient for the season to start.
PS: Stay tuned, Danny will continue to stockpiling assets via trades this summer. He might steal Harris too if you are good boy  :D

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2015, 07:46:09 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson

Negative 10 TPs

Make them 11.

Make 'em 12, Birdman.

BEAT IT!!!

Actually I just gave you a TP per the being facetious admission.

But really you should consider better your arguments.

If every manager that fails to get a ring gets fired, 29 people would be fired every year.

Lol. Thanks, but I promise I am joking!!!! Geez Louise. D.o.s was right, most people keep lashing out but I was 100% joking! The purpose was to bring levity to a situation that a lot of people are frustrated by. That's all!

TP back at ya. Can never get too many TPs, bruh.

P.S. Beat it, Danny Strange!

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2015, 07:49:35 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
We can't just up and fire Danny everytime he screws up another year ....

You people are too hard .... ;)

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2015, 08:02:25 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
Last year when the C's were making the playoffs with a group of rookies and cast off players, everyone was "having fun" Danny was a great GM.

Now just because you "can't see the forest through the trees", it's fire Ainge.

Calm down.

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2015, 08:03:16 PM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
The impatient or frustrated fans can say all they want. I'm glad we don't have a GM that will put us in Detroit's type of franchise (looking good but accomplish nothing).
I'm pleased to learn and understand the process of accumulating assets (we just got 2 more today) AND, I will enjoy a pleasant roster, fight hard, with promising young players to root for next season.
Honestly, I thought 2015 & 2016 would be boring, but I'm so glad we have a 6 - 8th seed to watch and cheer for.
I will enjoy summer league and will be impatient for the season to start.
PS: Stay tuned, Danny will continue to stockpiling assets via trades this summer. He might steal Harris too if you are good boy  :D

they're not assets if other teams don't view them that way. they're just a bunch of draft picks and players that have no value.

I personally would have rather seen this team stay with what they have and not sign players at all, if we couldn't get a big name in here. who says we have to spend the money?

I find it interesting that most of the blindly loyal danny fan's are fine with a slow rebuild through the draft with late 1st rnd. draft picks. but these same fans are against tanking and rebuilding with high 1st rnd. draft picks.

I personally am fine with building through the draft and am "pro-danny". but I absolutely can not stand this half in the lottery/half out of the lottery rebuild. to me it's just delaying the inevitable tanking that will likely happen.

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2015, 08:04:11 PM »

Offline colincb

• NCE
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 501
Another attention Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. thread.

« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
Another attention **** thread.

Finally, someone gets it!

And thx for the attention.