Author Topic: Fire Ainge Now (Today)  (Read 11079 times)

Fire Ainge Now (Today)
« on: July 01, 2015, 05:06:13 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1389
Here it is, the official fire Ainge thread. There have been others, of course... but the time is now.

Not only is he ruining this franchise, we have no reason to believe that he isn't doing this purposefully. That's right... no one mentions this, but it's the elephant in the room: Danny wants us to fail, because he's a failure, and he wants to bring us down with him!!!

This is a sick man. And while we ought not to judge, it is hard to believe Ainge does not drink to get drunk. That is my hypothesis as to the issue here... Ainge cannot get off the sauce, and he's drowning us with his **** sorrows!

FIRE THIS MAN!!!! GET OUT!!! SICK PUPPY.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 05:07:18 PM by Donoghus »
The Tarstradamus Group, LLC

Re: FIRE AINGE NOW (TODAY)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 05:06:43 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
You couldn't just bump the one from a few days ago?

Re: Fire Ainge Now (Today)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 05:09:16 PM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Here it is, the official fire Ainge thread. There have been others, of course... but the time is now.

Not only is he ruining this franchise, we have no reason to believe that he isn't doing this purposefully. That's right... no one mentions this, but it's the elephant in the room: Danny wants us to fail, because he's a failure, and he wants to bring us down with him!!!

This is a sick man. And while we ought not to judge, it is hard to believe Ainge does not drink to get drunk. That is my hypothesis as to the issue here... Ainge cannot get off the sauce, and he's drowning us with his **** sorrows!

Negative 10 TPs

Re: FIRE AINGE NOW (TODAY)
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 05:09:41 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
You couldn't just bump the one from a few days ago?

No, sir. Please read the first line. This is time sensitive, and as such, is the "official" thread.

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2015, 05:10:44 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2015, 05:12:21 PM »

Offline Geo123

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 33
 ::) ::) ::)

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 05:13:23 PM »

Offline Diggles

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 46

Easy said the man behind the keyboard.   You have no clue who Danny class and what they say to him.    NBA trade machine only works in fantasy land. 
Diggles

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 05:14:46 PM »

Offline Emmette Bryant

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 286

Hey Dude how's it going in the FELLOWSHIP OF THE MISERABLE?

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 05:15:48 PM »

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
I predicted about 30 mins ago these posts were comin. I can't even argue them right now. :'(

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 05:22:10 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2509
There are some great threads on this board which keep me coming back (as well as timely updates). 

I continue to enjoy CB despite threads like this one.

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 05:22:15 PM »

Offline alewilliam789

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 76
I agree. I'd rather make Stevens the GM and Head Coach. It's sad when our head coach is light years smarter and more brilliant than our GM. It needs to be a tandem. Stevens would be good at assessing talent because he's trained the collegiate players and has seen who's games have translated and why their game tanslated well to the NBA. The actual money part of the job would be easily learnable for Brad who is a basketball genius and a smart all around person. He also is a good leader and has the persona to be a member of the front office.

Do it Wyc. Time to give Stevens the power!!

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 05:22:30 PM »

Offline tarheelsxxiii

• Don Nelson
Spoiler alert: I was being facetious. My jokes must suck horribly, though :P

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 05:22:42 PM »

Offline Snakehead

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 448

Oh man this first sentence delivered.

"I really don't want people to understand me." - Jordan Crawford

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 05:23:04 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867

Like right this second?

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2015, 05:23:09 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird