Author Topic: Knight 5/70 to stay in Phoenix  (Read 715 times)

Knight 5/70 to stay in Phoenix
« on: July 01, 2015, 03:07:56 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25227859/report-suns-to-sign-brandon-knight-to-five-year-70-million-deal

The Racine Journal-Times reports that the Phoenix Suns are planning to sign Brandon Knight to a five-year, $70 million deal. That's a lot of change.

Knight, whom the Milwaukee Bucks traded to the Phoenix Suns in February in a multiple-team deal, appears on the brink of signing a lucrative long-term contract to remain with the Suns.
I've been told by an NBA official that Knight, who'll become a restricted free agent on July 1, will sign a five-year, $70 million contract with the Suns.

2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

Re: Knight 5/70 to stay in Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
I like him.

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 03:16:06 PM »

Offline Celts Fan 508

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 54
I like him.

I think they could be open to trading Bledsoe soon, too bad we are loaded at guard
2019 historical draft.  Pick 12

Tim Duncan, Oscar Robertson, Elgin Baylor, Scottie Pippen, Willis Reed, Mitch Richmond, Sam Jones, Dan Majerle, Bob Cousy, Rasheed Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Marcus Camby

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 04:13:53 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
I am looking forward to seeing how B.Knight plays at SG next year. He struggled badly after the midseason trade but got injured shortly after. I think it is a big bonus for him if he can show he can play and start at the SG position.

His PG skills are pretty bad. His inability to run an offense is why Detroit and Milwaukee both gave up on him. Good scorer & very good defender. Just not so good at running a team.