Author Topic: Say we could sign Tobias Harris and Robin Lopez, would KLove be interested?  (Read 1560 times)

Offline rondohondo

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1196
We could possibly sign and trade for Harris, maybe Turner, wallace and a few picks, this way the c's could keep extra cap space open . Then sign Crowder and Lopez while maintaining a max slot to offer love

PG: Smart        / IT       / Rozier     
SG: Bradley       / Young  / Hunter
SF: Harris        / Crowder
PF: Love         / Sully
 C: Lopez        / Zeller OR KO

Love gets to be the man, set him up with a top 10 defensive center in the league, has athletic defenders at pg and wings. A secondary and third scorer in IT and Harris.

I would really enjoy that team

Come on Love get away from the drama queen!

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
I'm for Robin ...

Bloody course I am

They call me

Batman

Offline merkins

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 15
Love is going back to Cleveland. It's nice to dream and all but he can get paid and get to the ECF every year, tough to beat that offer.

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2401
It improves things but I don't think it makes Boston a frontrunner.

Tobias Harris still establishing himself.
Robin Lopez is a role player.

It's good but not overly convincing. Still an awful lot of work still to be done to win in playoffs.

Offline incoherent

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 278
  • 7 + 11 = 18
Nope.  No idea why people ever had any dilusions of Love coming here this year.

Also, how could we ever afford Love after signing Harris and Lopez??

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
Well we can't get him to answer the phone right now but I'd assume it would help but how do you get all 3?

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
Sadly no. Thank you greedy ownership. Your plan has completely back fired so far. Well, at least you made money from the playoffs. And now that IND/MIA are back to full strength, say goodbye playoffs, and hello #8 seed.
Truuuuuuuuuth!

Offline cltc5

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 445
Both Lopez brothers are overrated. Robin moreso.  So no.

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664
Well we can't get him to answer the phone right now but I'd assume it would help but how do you get all 3?

It's actually quite easy.  You just need to sing the following song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qTn7xtVsE6U

Offline dreamgreen

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182

BAHAHAHA TP bratha

Offline knuckleballer

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 664

BAHAHAHA TP bratha

I loved that South Park trilogy.  It was hilarious.

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Robin Lopez would be an upgrade over anyone we have at Center and is a ok starting center who does not need the ball.   I think he is a ill fit for CBS system though.   He bangs and has a physicality to him and would likely out up better stats in the EC than in the west.  I think that the price would have to be right though.    I would not be enthusiastic by the signing but at the end of the day he is 7'1" and would fill a need.   He can rebound, block some shots.  Not a star by any means though.

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Robin Lopez would be an upgrade over anyone we have at Center and is a ok starting center who does not need the ball.   I think he is a ill fit for CBS system though.   He bangs and has a physicality to him and would likely out up better stats in the EC than in the west.  I think that the price would have to be right though.    I would not be enthusiastic by the signing but at the end of the day he is 7'1" and would fill a need.   He can rebound, block some shots.

I'm a big fan of Robin Lopez. Really wanted him around here when we had the Big 3.